Are we living too long ?

B_F_E

Long Time Member
Pondering my own mortality, whilst putting together a living will & dealing with my own parents failing health.
I keep wondering if we are all living too long ?
Medicare says so, what say you ?

I'D SAY WE ARE Beef Cakes!!!

THE LONGER I LIVE!!!

THE MORE AGGITATED I GET WITH STUPID STUNTS TARDS ARE PULLING!!!

GOOD GAWD HUMAN TARDS ARE STUPID!!!

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

Two ways to answer this, one is that I dont want to live long enough to die of old age. However after seeing my dad die from cancer at 51, just 5 years ago, and now my mom is 55 and will probably be alone for the rest of her life I definitely dont want to check out early on my wife. I recently went through an illness and thought I was a gonner for sure. Docs told me I should have been dead, I wasnt scared for myself, but I kept thinking about my two girls, 11 and 8, and my 2 yr old son. I cant think of anything worse than leaving them without a dad.

I think about that often and what worries me more than anything is being old and being in bad health. I do not fear dying now but when I was younger I sure did. To me the worst thing that could happen is getting old with failing health and or not being able to afford to live. I have seen people that worked all of their lives and can just get by month to month and god help them iof something serious happens health wise or a major unexpected expense arises. So I guess to sum it up our golden years may not be so golden and yes maybe we do live to long.

"Only Two Things are Infinite" -
The universe and human stupidity and I'm not so certain about the universe.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom