Are there any big gun reloaders on here?

B

backcountrylove

I was shopping online for some powder for my 50 bmg and came accross a add selling powder for $2.00 a pound. Only problem is I have to buy 1500 lbs to get the deal. They say they have tested loads down to 338 Lupua. Powder is vaccum packed by the factory. If your interested let me know maybe we could work something out.
www.ammoland.com/2011/04/26/smokeless

Hell of a deal if you can find some folks to go in on it... I googled the powder and some folks are loading it in 7mags also..

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Yep thats what I was hoping for. I have no way of using that much powder in my life but I know with the proper amount of people if would be feasable.

I would be extremely interested in this. I will buy 100 pounds and that makes it so you only have to find another 15 people or so.

Well pookie not looking so good only have about half the buyers lined up right now so if know any it could help if not probally not going to happen.

Give this website a try with you're question... http://www.longrangehunting.com/forums/f28/

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

depending on where you're located I'd be in for 100 pounds. I'm down to about 70 pounds for my bmg.

I shoot a mcmillan tac 50 and have never loaded for it. I was shooting hsm ammo and got groups around a quarter moa so I went and bought 300 rounds. 2 years later I ran out of bullets and ordered more. The new hsm ammo now groups around 1.5 moa and I am appalled.I tried hornady, thunder ammo, tti, and a few others and none will shoot sub moa. I know the gun is more than capable but I'm guessing manufactures changed somethinG that my gun doesn't like. If you can help set me up reloading my 50 with tips and a load that may be working good for oTher 50's I would be interested in a few hundred pounds of powder but only if sub moa accuracy can be achieved.

On a side note, I was contemplating buying some mcmillan ammo for it. Anyone know if it's any good?

Well I wish I could tell you this was going to get sub MOA but I cant. It should but sometime things dont work with certain guns. I could help you as far load info and bullets. As far as accuracy kinda of gambling. I am in the same boat as you had some ammo that I bought shoot sub MOA and now I am out. Sucks but trying this stuff to get around 1000 rounds at least if it shoots well.

Can you guys pm me your numbers so I can get in touch with you if needed. I am getting closer still missing 6 to 8 people but you never know.

Stinky don't plan on any sub moa with mil surplus pull-down powder. But it is good for plinking and you can still get acceptable accuracy. If you want to learn how to reload for your .50, join FCSA and get access to their forums. They have the world 50 matches every fourth of July in Raton.

So my dad is in for another 100 pounds. I have a buddy who reloads for his 50 BMG machine gun. To be honest he may buy whatever you have left. The guy's a millionare gun nut who takes clients and friends out shooting every couple weeks. If he is in I will PM you my number.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom