Are the folks at RMEF cruisin the site?

DW

Long Time Member
http://bugle.rmef.org/publication/?i=237606&ver=html5&p=9#{"page":9,"issue_id":237606}
Just found it timely and interesting

SURE THEY ARE, SOME ARE MEMBERS. BUT I DON'T KNOW IT MAKE MUCH DIFFERENCE. HUNTING IS A "FREE STYLE" TYPE OF SPORT, IN THE END WE WILL ALL NEED TO STICK TOGETHER. IF WE DO NOT......SOMEDAY IT MIGHT BE OVER........................YD.

It's really a national issue right now, as I've read a lot of debate lately in different hunting magazines.

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

LAST EDITED ON Dec-10-14 AT 07:26PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Dec-10-14 AT 07:26?PM (MST)

Wait till somebody from the RMEF hears about elkun shootin Hoppers from the Roof Top at Long Range!

One thing about it!

Elkun Run the Chief off!

The Chief was:

The Chief!

The Sherriff!

The Dog Catcher!

The Stalker!

The Deputy!

The Game Warden!

The List goes on & on!

So He probably can't get in any trouble for a while!

[font color="redhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMsueOnu0kY

Glad to see some position statements coming out. I suspect this will lead to regulation at some point. This LR shooting is a national craze. Look at all the LR scope brands, LR ammo, LR rifles, field computers, and so on out in the market today. This is becoming big money markets and more affordable as technologies improve. Before long these will become the norm unless changes are made either by sportspersons or the states.

"Courage is being scared to death but
saddling up anyway."

elkassassin. did I ever tell you about shooting rats at the Roosevelt dump???(with a 3oo Winchester mag)

>yardage, hell we are talking feet,
>muzzle blast kill half of
>them!!

Too close!!!! Sure, it's legal, but highly unethical!!

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom