Are Skittles candy?

overton

Long Time Member
I hope not because my daughter made me promise I wouldn't give my 2 1/2 year old grandson any candy. I'm spending quality time with the little berserker right now.

2311idiot.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Nov-09-12 AT 09:44PM (MST)[p]if you have some mt dew...put some of that in a sippy cup...that'll calm him down.

overton, just don't let him walk around the neighborhood at night with skittles. Some mexican might shoot him.

Eel

LAST EDITED ON Nov-09-12 AT 11:23PM (MST)[p]My dad was giving my daughter a few good sips of Squirt one afternoon(by the way great with Blackvelvet) and I said "that's plenty, she doesn't need any more suger. He said with a straight face "it's only carbonated grapefruit juice ". I laughed my ass off and conceded.

Another time we were flying to New York for my sisters wedding and we were at the airport. My dad leaves and goes to the gift shop and comes back with M&Ms. He said I have medicine for the kids flight. Good grandpas are the best. So No!! Skittles are not candy as long as you and grandma are keeping them for the night!! Good work grandpa Overton!!

Mt dew and skittles are known to damage the right side of the brain so if the kid starts running his tonkas in a counter clockwise pattern its time to back off little earnharts meds.

Teach him now how to drink coffee like his Gramps....that should go over a lot better.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Kilo, you would have to bring the coffee up. I got in trouble with my daughter-in-law for teaching my grandson and granddaughter to drink coffee when they were little shavers.
Grandson is now 12 and the first thing he wants in the morning is his coffee.

RELH

My problem started when I was 3. My dad was making the beds in the camper and just opened a beer. He set it down and turned around. I grabbed it and downed the whole thing... My mother was not happy, my dad slept in the truck that night.... While mom was taking care of a 3 year old with a hangover.....

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

I hear you still get that way after just one. :)

Steve
Hell, it's bigger than anything BESS has killed.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom