Archery Elk Help?

B

Brandon82

Planning a 2 week backpacking Elk hunt to ID next year. I know its along ways away but planning this far in advance couldnt hurt. I was curious on your thoughts for a few areas we are considering.

Thinking about the following areas:

Lemhi
Salmon
Pioneer
Beaverhead

We will be doing some scouting but are limited as we live in Reno. Hopefully someone can help us get started with some good access points or at least knowledge of the unit.

I recently moved from Idaho to Reno, and could help you out with some details. I have spent some time in all of those zones and could atleast give you some pointers on each.

[email protected]
Jeramiah

Hey jereamiah, thanks for the reply. That would be greatly appreciated. I live in Reno too so if you need some good places for fly fishing or some hunting around here I would be more than happy to point you in the right direction.

PM sent.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom