Archery deer tags

S

Spoonful

After all the archery deer tags sold out so fast last year after they went on sale otc, do you thing they will be gone this year after the draw or do you think there will be some left over?

I have been thinking about it and I recall applying my dad for an archery tag as his last choice, and so far he has not been charged that I can see. I am thinking maybe they all went in the draw. I know a whole lot of archers who are hoping the previous statement is false.

Dillon

I listed archery as my second choice and haven't seen anything yet on the credit card. I am hoping that there are leftover tags when everybody who selected it first have received there tag. I assumed they would go fast this year since the leftover tags sold out last year in a couple of hours.

My archery tag was charged to my CC after not drawing Book Cliffs rifle first choice...

"Therefore, wo be unto him that is at ease in Zion!" 2 Ne. 28: 24

They Sold out at 9:30AM first day they went on sale last year.
If there is any left this year, you better be calling at 6:59AM Sharp!!

Snowman

I applied for southern general muzzy 1st then archery second and got charged last Sunday. This was the first time I ever applied for archery as I didn't want to chance it this year. Also, my buddy had a hit on his cc today so there is still a chance. Good luck!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom