Archery antelope unit 45

M

matt4695

Has anyone hunted this unit for antelope. Are the goats mostly on private land. I would like to hunt it,, but i'm worried about all the private land in the unit. Thanks

our family has permission to hunt private properties and my inlaws tag out there every year some nice bucks to. we've seen some though on public grounds but also quite a bit of hunters to on the water sources. i do always see some on public ground just passed the last-east mountain home exit. i've also heard 41 is getting a pretty good heard to. i might put in this year probably 39 for first choice monsters and 45 second choice. guaranteed draw :)

I've seen plenty of antelope on the BLM areas in 45. I spend lots of time in and around the areas outside Mountain Home. The tough part is finding a water source without at least 2 guys already sitting on it.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom