APPLYING FOR MOOSE

N

nbjbhunterman

I would want to put in for moose in other states besides Utah but I like the 5 application fee and not having to put up the whole amount. Is there any other states that do this on the internet like Utah.

nbjb

>You've got to dig deep into
>the pockets to moose hunt.
>

can anyone help me or are you just going to put crap on my post!

you can buy points in WY till you attain enough points to actually make it worth it to send in an application..

Above are right. Maine and NH are $10 to apply (maybe $15) WY you can buy a point for moose for $7 - but to try for a tag you must send in entire fee.

CO has online apps but charge your CC the entire amount.

nbjbhunterman
SO UNGREATFUL, I BET YOU WOULD LIKE SOMEONE TO TELL YOU WHAT UNIT TO PUT IN FO ALSO. THER IS ALSO ONE OTHER UNIT BUT I WILL NOT BE TELL YOU WHAT STATE.

>nbjbhunterman
>SO UNGREATFUL, I BET YOU WOULD
>LIKE SOMEONE TO TELL YOU
>WHAT UNIT TO PUT IN
>FO ALSO. THER IS ALSO
>ONE OTHER UNIT BUT I
>WILL NOT BE TELL YOU
>WHAT STATE.

With that response I bet you don't even know where! Nice try LOSER!!!

NBJB

>Above are right. Maine and NH
>are $10 to apply (maybe
>$15) WY you can buy
>a point for moose for
>$7 - but to try
>for a tag you must
>send in entire fee.
>
>CO has online apps but charge
>your CC the entire amount.
>

DonV,

Thank you very much I will check it out.

NBJB

>you can buy points in WY
>till you attain enough points
>to actually make it worth
>it to send in an
>application..

YH,

Thanks

NBJB

>nbjbhunterman
>SO UNGREATFUL, I BET YOU WOULD
>LIKE SOMEONE TO TELL YOU
>WHAT UNIT TO PUT IN
>FO ALSO. THER IS ALSO
>ONE OTHER UNIT BUT I
>WILL NOT BE TELL YOU
>WHAT STATE.

Dude,

You need to learn how to spell.

NBJB

>NBJB
>Loser, you must be about what
>15. Don't be bitter that
>you have no clue!
>Maybe some day you will learn.
>
>Jay

15 and I can spell better than you? Well I am so sorry for this please forgive me LOSER!!!

NBJB

LAST EDITED ON Jan-28-05 AT 09:15PM (MST)[p]Listen you jerk off. I wasn't being mean or anything. I was just responding to your question. Would you like me to do all of your homework for you. I've killed more shiras moose than you ever will, and know what every stinkin' states regs are. You are so great with your spelling and your internet skills WHY DON"T YOU LOOK UP THE INFORMATION YOURSELF. I despise punks like you, and hope you never draw. I have helped many people out on this site, and have never trashed talked anyone before, thanks for ruining my mood. If you do happen to draw, I hope you break your leg and loose out on the hunt. Your crappy attitude, and it is ungrateful can take a hike. Next time you don't like someones response, it might bode well if you keep your trap shut instead of pissing them off. You lost out on this hunters help, and you know what, it might have just cost you a booner moose. Try being respectful and nice, it might get you further.
Later.........................

this guy is trying to do some homework, if you think he is out of line just dont reply, dont start trashing his post with garbage. We all use this website to gain a little info, but when someone gets trashed for being a little to forward just ignore it.

You are absolutely right, and thats normally exactly what I do, but for some reason he really struck my nerve. I really didn't appreciate the crap comment.

Hey man, I don't blame you a bit. From the sound of his post he didn't have a clue on moose hunting. All you did is point out that no matter where you hunt, its not going to be cheap. He is the one that had the smart remark, and I wouldn't give him any advice. But hey, he can spell.

>Hey man, I don't blame you
>a bit. From the
>sound of his post he
>didn't have a clue on
>moose hunting. All you
>did is point out that
>no matter where you hunt,
>its not going to be
>cheap. He is the
>one that had the smart
>remark, and I wouldn't give
>him any advice. But
>hey, he can spell.

I am just trying to get some advice on good areas to put in for moose. Not how much money I should have!

NBJB

> this guy is trying to
>do some homework, if you
>think he is out of
>line just dont reply, dont
>start trashing his post with
>garbage. We all use
>this website to gain a
>little info, but when someone
>gets trashed for being a
>little to forward just ignore
>it.

I will thanks for the comment.

>You are absolutely right, and thats
>normally exactly what I do,
>but for some reason he
>really struck my nerve.
>I really didn't appreciate the
>crap comment.

I am SORRY I have been a jerk. Will you please help me?

NBJB

Washington is your best bet other than the afermentioned states of Maine, Utah and Wyoming. It will cost you around 54 dollars to apply, and you will earn a point if not selected. You do not have to buy a license. The draw odds are ridiculous. Idaho you have to buy a 140 dollar license, then front the 1600 dollar tag. Its a little less than that, but after fees for applying such, its about 1600. Montana you have to front about 800(753+fees) dollars, but do not have to buy the license to apply. No moose in Oregon. I have not looked into Colorado at all. Canada and Alaska are open game, but will cost you generally over 5,000 to hunt and closer to 10,000 for a well known reputable outfitter. You have to use an outfitter in both places except Alaska if your brother is a resident or someone that close to you in the family that will be willing to haul you out into the sticks. I hope this helps. Sorry if we got off on the wrong foot. You know you have to front Wyoming unless you go for the point, and Utah is just the 5 or 7 dollar permit app.

nbjbhunterman, You sure got a ration of crap on this post! Montana doesn't do the preference point thing,(ours are bonus points) but if you are applying to multiple states, we do have moose here, and actually some good ones. Odds are long though. Even for a resident. Good luck wherever you apply. mtmuley

>Washington is your best bet other
>than the afermentioned states of
>Maine, Utah and Wyoming.
>It will cost you around
>54 dollars to apply, and
>you will earn a point
>if not selected. You
>do not have to buy
>a license. The draw odds
>are ridiculous. Idaho you have
>to buy a 140 dollar
>license, then front the 1600
>dollar tag. Its a
>little less than that, but
>after fees for applying such,
>its about 1600. Montana
>you have to front about
>800(753+fees) dollars, but do not
>have to buy the license
>to apply. No moose
>in Oregon. I have
>not looked into Colorado at
>all. Canada and Alaska
>are open game, but will
>cost you generally over 5,000
>to hunt and closer to
>10,000 for a well known
>reputable outfitter. You have
>to use an outfitter in
>both places except Alaska if
>your brother is a resident
>or someone that close to
>you in the family that
>will be willing to haul
>you out into the sticks.
> I hope this helps.
> Sorry if we got
>off on the wrong foot.
> You know you have
>to front Wyoming unless you
>go for the point, and
>Utah is just the 5
>or 7 dollar permit app.
>

Thank you very much and I am sorry for the imature talk.

NBJB

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom