applmoosa???

D

DRHORNHUNTER

3010424898_2771179286182_1459015280_32054545_2028030665_n.jpg

I have seen a few pictures of Albino moose which claimed they were from Michigan. Anyone know if this picture was taken in or around the same area? That is one pretty moose. I like it better than the all white ones.

GBA

Geez.........you guys are SO gullible!

That is actually an Artic Fox in the process of shedding it's Winter coat for it's Spring coloration.

They do it every year.

You don't need a parachute to skydive.
You do however, need a parachute to
skydive.......twice.

I was gonna tell the story about this moose ....;)
As told to me by my grandpa. And his told him.
But I didn't And don't want anybody calling us racists. Cuz we're not. And quite frankly I think we stole their land. Fair and square tho. But back to the story. Why Indians rode appaloosa ? He said it was because that's the only horse they could catch on foot ;). Well when they would shoot moose with small calves they would raise them to eat later. Plus the could use them for live decoys to bring in the bulls. Well this one female calf kinda grew on them so they kept her alive. For years. Well finally this cow wanted some action and found the appy stud horse and wah lah. There you have it. And thought it was sacred so no one should ever shoot one. So everyone. Leave this one be or bad things will happen to ya

It's my story and I'm laughing at it And sticking to it

Never seen one like her. that is pretty cool.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Pretty cool, never saw one like that the entire time I was in Alaska. Did see pics of some albino moose while I was up there, great camouflage for 8 months out of the year.
WVBOWAK

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom