Application Withdraw

P

Prism

Does anyone have a link for the online application withdraw? I've looked high and low and can only find the printed option. Thanks.

I'm pretty sure you just log in like you are applying for a tag, and it will let you edit your unit or withdraw your application.

Just follow theses instructions that I c/pd from the instruction booklet:

g. Withdrawal of Applications. Applicants may withdraw their applications
on the WGFD website by selecting ?View Previously Submitted
Applications? button and checking the ?Modify? button and then select the
?Remove application from drawing? button. This feature is also available
for paper applications once the application data is entered in the system.
The deadline for withdrawing applications on the WGFD website or
submitting a withdrawal form is listed in the chart on page 4. Applicants
may not withdraw from the Wild Bison Priority Ranking or a preference
point only purchase
You may also withdraw your applications upon submission of a
written request. Form 16 (page 41) Request to Be Removed From The
Drawing, is provided for this purpose. A $5.00 fee will be deducted from
the license application refund. The refund will be issued upon completion
of the drawing. It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure
Withdrawal Forms have been received by the License Draw Section by the
applicable date on the chart on page 4.
h. Application Modifications. Applications submitted on the WGFD
website may be modified on the WGFD website. This feature is also
available for paper applications once the application data is entered in the
system. Modify the hunt area and type on an application on the WFGD
website by selecting the ?View Previously submitted Applications? button
and checking the ?Modify? button and then select the ?Continue to update
areas and types? button. You will not be able to modify the fee type for
which you have submitted your application. The party originator must
make the modifications to party applications. Modifications to party
applications may also be submitted to the License Draw Section by fax at
(307) 777-4679 and must include the sportsperson identification number
and the applicant's signature. The deadline for modifying hunt areas and
types on applications is listed in the chart on page 4.

LAST EDITED ON May-24-11 AT 03:23PM (MST)[p]No problem! As soon as I made that post I went into the system and pulled up my account. Even though I'm only planning on buying a leftover deer license this year as soon as I went into the first page where all the stuff is grayed out now due to being after the cutoff date to apply for the draw, the spot for doing what you want to do is showing toward the bottom right. I clicked on it and it said I hadn't applied for anything this year! I don't think you will have any problem at all to get er done and you have until 6/3 at 5PM MST.

I am with you Paul----

After spending some time hiking up there (G) and hiking this last wknd in 102....

I am pulling my deer application and thinking of doing the same on my antelope appl.

I want to keep my max points with all the mean winter.....

Mike you are Sooooooooo on top of it all! ha---thanks.

Robb

Once I drew my moose tag I pulled both my deer & lope apps pretty quick. It's a very convenient feature. Just wish I could switch to a point only and not have to worry about forgetting later.

LAST EDITED ON May-24-11 AT 08:41PM (MST)[p]
Thanks Robb! It sounds like from what you're saying that they got hit as bad or worse as everything that's being said out on other websites. That's really too bad since the areas down that way sure didn't need that kind of setback!

ZIM---You know the old saying is that you can't have your cake and eat it too, LOL! Don't worry about the PP thingy. I'm buying one for deer this summer and will make sure to let you and everyone else know that the app. period is open.

I've hunted Wyoming pretty much every year for the last 11 years somewhere, and it's gonna be a bummer not being up there this fall, but it's not in the cards.

From what I can tell this might be the worst winterkill season in a long long time. It's really too bad that country can't catch a break. Seemed like G was starting to get her legs under her too.

prism---Buy a leftover tag in Y or M this summer and hunt the BigHorn Mountains. If you have never been up in that country, you will enjoy it.

Been there. Fun area for sure. Them little whitetails are thick in Y
and pretty dang good eating! Haven't spent a ton of time up higher in the Bighorns, but it's on my list. Thanks again for the help.

My two sons and myself have general elk tags. I will hunt archery and they will hunt rifle. Should I pull them? Is it that bad? Was going to hunt 90,91,94. Was also looking at the Medicine Bow, 13,21. What do ya think?

Pulverizer

Hey Mike--toss me an Email....

I got my Trophy Room re-model all done and I recieved my 2010 Wyo Buff and Bull elk back already from my taxi----

I will toss ya some finally done photo's! haha

Steve is that deer 90,91,94? Region ?? or gen elk units you are talking about?

Robb

LAST EDITED ON May-25-11 AT 11:08AM (MST)[p]Robb, that is elk my friend. I might have a couple of those confused with the deer areas, maybe it is 89 instead of 90. The Greys and Big Piney areas. I am hoping they may have weathered the storms a little better, any thoughts? Good to here from you, hope all is well. It sounds like it may be so if you are out pounding the hills.

thanks Steve----

I am with ya now.

I am actually drawing and shooting my bow a couple shots a day---recovery is coming along just fine.

I will send ya a PM....

Robb

How much public ground is in Y where the whitetail are located? Is it worth a trip for whitetail as a non-res?

I've only hunted private. There is quite a bit of walk in type ground, but I think it gets hammered pretty hard. There'd probably still be enough deer to make it interesting though. You could probably find some decent private with a little homework. Give Rocky Mountain Discount Sports in Sheridan a call. Good luck.

I just withdrew our party application (brother and I) for antelope. We have enough on our plate with my NV antelope tag and his UT moose. WY antelope was always our backup plan anyway.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom