Application services ???

N

never_satisfied

Does anyone have some info on application services.
I'm looking into hunters trailhead.But I'm wondering what else is out there
? Who do you use
? Why
? How does it work
Thank's

ITS ALL ABOUT MEAT-IN WITH THE TAXIDERMIST

LAST EDITED ON Sep-26-10 AT 07:42PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Sep-26-10 AT 07:32?PM (MST)

I use Larry Altimus-Hunter Application Service. He charges about $50 for the first species in each state and less for each additional species. He fronts all the tag fees which is a big plus but you do have to front all license and application fees.

Larry is also a top-notch guide and an honest person who can also help you with unit selection in states you are not familiar with. I have used him since 2002 and have had zero problems.

Four reasons to use an app service:

1)Huge time savings in both learning the process in each state and preparing the applications;

2)They front the tag fees;

3)You won't miss a deadline;and

4)They know the best units in areas you are not familiar with.

It works very simply.You sign over a limited power of attorney for the service to apply for you which works in all the states.Then you simply fill out a form with your tag apps desired and your credit card info at the beginning of the year.Then the service charges your card for the license and app fees as the applications are sent in.

Ask the people who used Cabelas Tag Service for AZ hunts a couple years ago about missing deadlines. There is no guarantee that an app service will get everything right. Bit they do, most of the time.

Bill

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom