APPLICATION HELP!!!

Long Time Member
I am doing some last minute tag shopping here and I cannot seem to find the limited entry chupacabra.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Limited Entry??

Hell they aren't even protected down here in Texas. You can kill as many of them as you can find.

Shoot me a PM and I can hook you up on a free hunt, or we can do an exchange/trade for some Hawaiian deep sea fishing.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

...in other news. I just stumbled onto a brand new Colt 6920 for one grand. Once I pick it up I'll be able to trade it for a brick of .22 shorts.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

1911, be careful with Roy. Nothing involved with Roy is "free". Somehow someway, you'll pay. I'm still making payments on the citations I got while on a "free" turtle hunt in Texas.

Eel

1911, on page 372 under all the disclaimers, you will see chupacabra, right under the Yety and mothman sections. Just make sure you apply for the either sex tag, and not the utter free. Pay close attention to the "firearms restrictions" for the chupacabra. As I read it you are required to use a mag that holds no less than 29 rounds. You will also notice the gun color is restricted to BLACK, This is so the chupacabra is intimidated before you put 2 in its head and 1 in its chest. Good luck and good hunting

JUDAS FRICKIN' PRIEST!! Don't you know there's no such thing as the mothman....

I thought I shot a chupacabra once until I realized it was my neighbors dog. They don't taste very good....and I'm Korean.

M'Balz Es Hari

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom