apple valley utah

C

creamofthecrop

has anyone ever been there? or does anyone live there? i am thinking of purchasing a home out there and wandering what your thoughts were of this area, thanks. also it is 11 miles east of hurricane

As stated, it is only 10 minutes from Hurricane. (We live) Very nice scenic area that sits in a little valley and will be an up and coming boom in the future. Was there yesterday dropping off my son (work) at the new golf course going in. They wouldn't be building that for nothing.

Never been there!

Timberline
479e683e07df5b74.jpg

"Live for somethin' or die for nothin'"

Where are you comming from? If you decide to buy and move in, "Welcome to Southern Utah"

Jeff

I have a buddy that lives out there he loves it. Pretty place and as a bonus you're next door to ShortCreek incase you want to pick-up a extra wife or two!

RUS

I've appraised several homes in Apple Valley. It's a nice, quiet area. Small...for now. Very Scenic.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-06-08 AT 09:28PM (MST)[p]Ya...Small for now. That area down there is booming but they say there is enough inventory in and around Hurricane to last 5 years. Very nice area and probably not a bad investment either.

heading down there tomorrow at 12:00 me and the ol lady put some offers in on some property and have a couple more to look at. pretty excited since it will be a first for the both of us

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom