App Q...?

manny53

Long Time Member
can i appy on line for my tags in the draw online?...or do i gotta go down into cali...thanx...

HEY MANNY, DONT BOTHER PUTTING IN FOR THE DRAW !!!! THAT WOLF THAT CAME DOWN HERE 3 MONTHS AGO ATE ALL FOUR OF OUR DEER HERE IN CALI........PICKINS ARE SLIM !!!!!..................GOOD LUCK..............YD.

Geez Dave!....WTF?

Why would you start a rumor like that....."ate all 4 deer"?

I personally saw 6 does and 2 spikes eating Oreos' in Yosemite Park, just last week!......LOL!

"I could eat a bowl of Alphabet Soup and
sh!t a better argument than that!"

HEY DON........ARE SPIKES STILL LEGAL IN THE PARK ???? PISSCUTTERS.........I KNOW !!!!...............YD. (PLEASE SEND ME THOSE FLORIDA GIRLS.....I MISS THEM).

My trip home last night after a double shift was very "Pro-Deer." Hit a coyote and saw a pretty good buck.

Think I got the coyote's head with the front differential BUT the right rear tire finished the deal for sure.

your NON-RESI arse would not have any problem.. you got your NON-RESI lic last year right??
Use that "GO I.D." number!

LAST EDITED ON May-11-12 AT 08:06AM (MST)[p]>My trip home last night after
>a double shift was very
>"Pro-Deer." Hit a coyote
>and saw a pretty good
>buck.
>
>Think I got the coyote's head
>with the front differential BUT
>the right rear tire finished
>the deal for sure.

Too bad it wasn't OR7.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom