AP poll who is #1 college football

Gator

Long Time Member
Well we know it not LSU.
USC air force ready and willing to do battle.
LOL now all they have to do it keep until after all the bowl game.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

LAST EDITED ON Aug-18-12 AT 11:10AM (MST)[p]I don't know anything about college football but Penn state must be really good because I've heard about them alot on the news....lately

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

I HAVE HEARD A LOT OF THE USC PLAYERS COULD HAVE GONE PRO TO THE NFL,....BUT THEY DID NOT WANT TO TAKE A CUT IN PAY. !!!!!!.......................YD.

Really it all about the fine looking women they have there.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

If I remember right Z showed that LSU did just fine in the women department. They might just not be #1 in Football.

THE OREGON DUCKS HAVE OWNED THE WEST COAST FOR 4-5 YEARS, BUT THE SEC HAS OWNED THE NATION AND STILL DOES TILL THEY ARE DETHRONED !!!! BRING ON COLLEGE FOOTBALL................YD.

Don't you guys want to see a league other than the SEC win the N.Championship? I'm at the point of disliking the SEC just because of their dominance. you can't tell me that they make em better in the south! I myself, am hoping that USC kicks some SEC butt!!

BTW, i played inside linebacker near every play against BYU during the 1974 season and must say that BYU back then had a offensive line that was second to very few in this country, if any, and their QB, shidy?, picked our butts apart for our only loss of the season. BYU could play some ball!! :)

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Overton, lol, I think of this when seeing your post...

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom