Anyone want to guess.....

I’m guessing there is more to the story, so I’ll hold off on guessing about the relationship between a police department and a tweaker. Looks like a little light might be shining on it now too.

Small town America it is way different than people think. In that small of a town everyone knows everyone else's business.
So it could have been a personal grudge or he was dating someone's sister you never know.
I lived in Page Arizona for about four years and met my wife there. I had issues because I wasn't local and had long hair at the time.
So like Bluehair said there is more to this story than meets the eye.

The part of this I’m having a hard time with is the shots in the back. That’s a little tougher to explain.

I read a whole book about the corrupt police department in Winnemucca, NV back in the 1980's. They were judge, jury, and executioner. I was almost afraid to stop there.

You think this is bad? Here in Houston we had a black cop running a police hit squad. They murdered a retired WHITE disabled vet and his WHITE wife. Neither had any criminal record.

He and his cohorts have been indicted but still haven't come to trial. The head count is over a thousand people the state and county have had to release from jail and prison because of these dudes. National media hasn't touched it at all. This crime happened over 14 months ago.

Why do you think our Police chief moved to Miami this month?????

I’ve been to Winnemucca. I was afraid to stop there too, but it wasn’t because of the cops. :ROFLMAO:
You definitely didn't want to short change the working girls back then. :ROFLMAO:

Ironically Claude Dallas spent time in Winnemucca and got along well with the cops.

That’s crazy about winnemucca never herd that I’ll have to ask my grandma. My mom graduated from Lowry in 1980?

I am going to with hold judgement until more facts come out. There is one circumstance that will allow a legal shooting in the back on a fleeing suspect. That circumstance is that you will have to show that allowing him to escape would present a grave danger to the public or other law enforcement officers.
As for the public making a stink, I do not think our liberals and BLM care about some poor white boy getting shot by the police.
RELH

I am going to with hold judgement until more facts come out. There is one circumstance that will allow a legal shooting in the back on a fleeing suspect. That circumstance is that you will have to show that allowing him to escape would present a grave danger to the public or other law enforcement officers.
As for the public making a stink, I do not think our liberals and BLM care about some poor white boy getting shot by the police.
RELH
the OP has no interest in the justification of the shooting......just the reason why the rest of the country doesn't care either.....

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom