Anyone using a K&K Outdoors tripod?

Foreman4x4

Very Active Member
Any of you own a K&K Outdoors brand tripod? I believe they're sold mainly through Sportsman's Warehouse and Schnee's Boots, but maybe others carry them?..

Anyway, I'm just wondering if anyone has one and what their impression is? I've done a couple of online searches, but there's very little information available.

Thanks in advance.

They work great. I have an outdoorsmans tripod and pistol grip and my brother just bought the K&K. THey are very comparible. The closest I have seen and almost twice as cheap. THey are very sturdy and quick to set up. Also it pretty light and packs great. The pistol grip is also pretty good. It is kind of hard to squeeze, but is dead steady. For the price it is hard to beat. If you live near a sportmans they shouldn't have any problem with you checking one out and setting it up in the store. It's a pretty dang good deal. My brother has really no complaints.

Thanks for the reply. I bought one used today, but I've never heard of them before and there's not much info on the "net", so I wanted to see what people thought of them. Seems like a a solid product and it's by far the best tripod I've ever owned, which wouldn't be too hard considering they've come from Wally-World..lol

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom