Anyone used ExpertadVoice

notdonhunting

Very Active Member
Just signed up for ExpertVouce i was wondering if anyone on MM has had a boy experience using this site there is some unbelievable deals, one of the best is 50 percent off of all Vortex product.
If you do not know about this site it is just for first responders Fireman,EMT,Police and Military personnel. When you sign up you have to send credentials you are a member of one of these services. On the site there is over 130 companys offering deals mostly outdoor products (Kershaw Knives, Night Force optics, Realtree, Sportdog, Final Aproach, Muzzy, Carbon Express, Savage arms) just to name a few.
If you are a member of one of the above mentioned service's I would advice you to sign up.

Uh....did you mean "boy experience"?

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

>Uh....did you mean "boy experience"?
>
>
>
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Take out boy, I meant "a experience"
Late at night i am no good at proof reading

They changed names...again.
Night shifts effect typing.
You forgot First Lite.
The only company of the new wave stretchy fabric that makes wearable sleeve and inseam length! Yes I have a account.

I have used them, and used experticity before that, and promotive before that.
Basically, you get a good discount, but very limited customer service and extremely limited ability to make returns.
You get different brands based on what industry affiliation you have. I have mine through. Colorado Mountain Club currently, and it only has hiking, camping, cycling, and snow sports brands. When I worked at Cabela's, we had an enormous selection of brands. I like it, and have saved money on things I planned on purchasing anyway. Beware the temptation to buy stuff "because it's a good deal," or you will end up in a lot of debt. Also, check elsewhere before you buy because sometimes they don't have the best deals even with the "discount."

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom