Anyone up for Tough Mudder Colorado

Founder

Founder Since 1999
Anyone up for doing Tough Mudder Colorado? They have one in Utah, but it's in October and I can't be doing that stuff during hunting season. Plus, a trip to Colorado would be fun. Any of you guys up for it?
Z? Rug? Browtine? Anyone????

Need to register soon I think.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

I always wanted to do one of them..sounds like a lot of fun...

Come on founder browtine??? That boy couldnt run to the mailbox without falling over:) ha ha

Founder, did you end up doing the one last year? I'd be in but I have a knee that needs some serious help.

Traditional >>>------->

Ive been wanting to do this! Let me know!

Warning1.jpg

>The only tough mudder Z and
>Rug do is at the
>Secret Clubhouse.:)
>
>Eel

That's not a tough mudder Eel. That's a dirty sanchez. :)

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

I did do it last year and it was a lot of fun. Really wasn't that far.....10-11 miles.
nvhunter - If you really want to do it, let me know. We'll probably need to register before the end month.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

I honestly can't sign up for it. I'm waiting for a job to call me any day that's going to take me out of town immediately once I get on with em. That's why I'm putting in for dedicated deer, not sure when I'm going to be home this spring, summer, and fall.

~Z~

A buddy showed me a video of this deal trying to get me to join for the one in Salt Lake . The one in October wouldnt work for me , and then after I watched the video I really had my doubts . The running through the gauntlet with those electrical wires hanging down while your standing in water did not look fun .

If anybody wants to practice for it , I will have you stand in water and then give you a free taser ride .

The running through the gauntlet with those electrical wires hanging down while your standing in water did not look fun .

I will pass, :)

I should share the video of me getting zapped last year running through the electrical wires. It hit me hard, buckled my butt up hard, sent me face planting into the mud. We had a good laugh afterward, and that's what counts.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

i would go but already got myself some boys together lol, but its a little easier for me to find people im only 20 miles outa beaver creek so its kinda a big deal round here

$MAVERICK$

OK, I have registered and our team is "MM Tough Mudders" if anyone else wants to join. Don't be panty waste sissy boys!!! Let's go! LOL

PS - It is a lot of frickin' money though. Crap! It was fun as heck last year though. A number of hot babe's too!!!!

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

Heck if you weren't an ass to me founder I'd sponsor the entire event pay for the hotels and give you guys beer money. but I guess your grudge gets in the way of your pride though huh??????

LAST EDITED ON Mar-09-12 AT 11:42AM (MST)[p]How many guys you got going so far founder? I'd still really like to do it as well.

Vi Et Armis Invictus Maneo

so now your on me to? holy crap talk about blind sided! so i like to poke founder now and then. its not just something for the club house. since youve turned to the dark side im cuttin you off for a few months. and im changing your name to skanky. stinky n skanky. now next time i wanna poke founder back off n let me have my fun.

You just try calling me skanky if you think your big enough... See where it gets you....here's a hint. My new name will be shanky. Hope your good at sleeping with one eye open love ;-)

4b51f9eb019b017b.jpg

10 more days and the prize goes up. As far as I know, I'm still the only one on my team. I expect FSTOP to get registered soon though.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

Dang Founder! I would do it, but between the Provo Marathon, the RAGNAR and the Vortex Extreme I'm about raced out! What are the dates again?

It's always an adventure!!!

I've done 2 so far, pretty sure doing one a mile up would kick my butt. The team thing is what makes it different, especially when you feel like drowning one of the girls on your team.

Well, it's looking more and more like I'll be a one man team. Nobody likes me.....poor me........oh well.

I've been training my ass off, so I would probably be on my own during this thing anyway. Alone or not, I'm excited.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

Heck I would be up to it! but after seeing your bike ride down the mountain and you jumping up instead of being hauled off! I am thinking maybe next year if I stay in the gym and cut back on the faster foods! Good luck Brain!!! We will all be at the finish line waiting for You!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom