Anyone see the moon setting ?

Whoah RUS, that looks more like some type of lunar eclipse!!

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

SO THATS WHERE YOU'VE BEEN HUH Beefy???

GAWKING IN TO AWE???

THE KALI SMOKE MIGHT HAVE YOU CORNFUSED???

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Nice sunsets due to all the smoke in the air...

I like the sunrises when the humidity is high... HUGE RED BALL coming up....

There's nothing to like about what is causing the unusual sunsets here right now. I live just to the east of Sacramento, hard against the foothills, and the smoke from the fires is so bad that you can only see about 1 mile in the afternoon. Combine that with the 109 high temp yesterday and it's pretty miserable right now. Supposed to be about 105 today, but we're still a few days away from getting any relief in the form of onshore breezes, so air conditions are terrible. Visibility was so bad yesterday, that most of the helicopters being used in fighting the fires were all grounded.

Please pray for all the firefighters out here. Those men and women are going through a very tough time right now, and there isn't any end in sight for a few months. I've lived in California my whole life, nearly 50 years, and never seen a fire season as bad as this one is shaping up to be. It's long overdue, but forest service policy is finally starting to get some serious debate in our capitol. Some of this could have been prevented with better management practices.

wonder if the many fires have anything to do with the mayor of San Fran allowing the marriage of gay boys and girls....Hmmmm

oh no God wouldn't do that would he....Sodom n Gamorah ring a bell?..........

LAST EDITED ON Jul-10-08 AT 11:47AM (MST)[p]Sorry Manny, I know you're just trying to be humorous, but there's nothing at all funny about what is going on out here right now. This is the worst I've ever seen, and we've had some really bad fire years. I wonder how bad it's going to be come September?

I mean no disrespect to you all in Calie, but the inocent always seem to suffer for some one else's faults....(sin)

I think what Manny is trying to tell you is that;
all of you homo-lovin Prunies are going to HELL !!!

......}> }> }> }> }> }> }> }> }>

President Bush could fix this with the stroke of a pen. Offer up some free U.S. Citizenship papers and these fires would be out in about 3 days!

Just kidding.:)

I don't see much relief until the first big cold storm, maybe November.

Eel

Kinda same chit different day isn't it? Kali burned last year and the year before! Fire ain't funny! Good luck boys and be careful and be safe.

RUS

LAST EDITED ON Jul-10-08 AT 07:31PM (MST)[p]>Kinda same chit different day isn't
>it? Kali burned last year
>and the year before! Fire
>ain't funny! Good luck boys
>and be careful and be
>safe.
>
>RUS

shortly after the mayor made his plea, 800 fire's broke out from lightening in Cali....same as every year, I don't think so...

LAST EDITED ON Jul-10-08 AT 07:57PM (MST)[p]Ironic isnt it? Kalifornia legalizes gay marriage, gays flock to Kali, Major lightning storm hits Kali, Kalifornia burn baby burn!
ismith
48461bbc1c983664.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom