AnyOne loose a spotting scope???

pushin_30

Very Active Member
I was hunting the PineValley unit on the muzzleloader opener and found a spotting scope (A very expensive spotting scope)!! I would imagine the person who lost this has a huge pit in their stomach after loosing this optic.

I would like to return it to its owner!

If you by chance were hunting in Unit 30 (Pinevalley) and lost your spotting scope. Please PM me with the area you were hunting in, Make and model of spotting scope. And any other info. It has some distictive features so Its owner should be able to indentify it easily.

If I lost something like this I would hope someone Honest would do the same and try and locate the owner.

Thanks guys and gals, and Good luck on the hunts!

If it's dark green and has a silver "hawk" on it then it's mine...

Seriously though, good on you for trying to get it back to the owner..

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Pushin_30 you are to be commended for doing the right thing. I wonder what % of hunters would be trying to find the rightful owner.

With all the reports you hear on stolen trail cams, tore up camps, and in general just un-ethical people in the outdoors, it's stories like this that renew my faith in sportsman. You deserve to be commended on your efforts.

400bull

Dude...you are freakin stud! I hope Karma pays you back in kind. Good on you for doing the right thing. Seems to be a rare trait these days.....

Well done Mr Pushin_30! You're the kind of guy we all need as a friend!

I lefy mine on the Wasatch while playing with a bull. It was a long hike in the dark to reteive it. Silly me!
Zeke

Nicely done. I would imagine most people on this site would do the same thing.

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

I lost a scope some years ago when my pack fell off my wheeler. I went back a short time later and it had been picked up by someone else. I never did hear from anyone, so I definitely applaud you for your effort. Good on you man!

hope it finds it way back to the owner.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom