Anyone hunted near Dillon Montana Before?

C

carrot13

Im thinking about going to school at The University Of Montana Western and was wondering if there is any good elk hunting near there as I am very interested in playing football there but if there is no good hunting then its probably not a good option for me. And if there is good hunting how are the elk faring with the wolves or is there no wolves near Dillon? Any information on hunting near Dillon..?

If I had the chance to go there to play football, I'd be there in a second! As a non-res, I've hunted around there before, and the country is awesome, and the hunting was a blast. I doubt I'd ever leave that country if I moved there. Good Luck.

How you gonna play football and hunt elk at the same time? Don't you practice every day and play on the weekends during hunting season?

Ya i guess good point its just something ill have to see if i have enough time to do or not.

hey Dillion is a great place to hunt elk. I shot my first bull down there even though i live in northwest MT. Great school assuming their classes offered are something your interested in. I went to school in Missoula and did the same exact thing your thinking about, hunting is hard but its better to maybe get a chance to go than have no elk at all like most states. Good luck. did you already decided or sign? Find the horn Goose!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Montana Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Mule deer, whitetail, antelope, buffalo, and prairie dogs on private ranch leases totaling about 100,000 acres.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail and antelope and manage our ranches for top quality.

Vargo Hunting

Top quality bear, antelope and free range bison hunts on the Crow Indian Res. Turkey and cougar as well.

Back
Top Bottom