Anyone here an organ donor?

feddoc

Long Time Member
http://www.foxnews.com/health/2016/...ant-released-from-hospital.html?intcmp=hplnws

A man who received the nation's first penis transplant calls the operation a success and is going home.

Thomas Manning left Massachusetts General Hospital on Wednesday, three weeks after the grueling 15-hour surgery. The 64-year-old traveled with his mother and a family friend back to his home in Halifax, where he looked forward to a spaghetti dinner and a night in his own bed.

"We're going to go home, just take it easy, have a nice, relaxing night," Manning said as he prepared to leave his hospital room. "It's almost all over. The worst of it is all done."

"It took me a few days to look at it, so confidence comes and goes," he said, blinking away tears. "It's one of those things that, if you look at it, it doesn't look too good."

TMI!

Never been married, no kids, traveling with his mother and a family friend. Sounds like this guy never needed a penis in the first place. :(

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

>
>Never been married, no kids, traveling
>with his mother and a
>family friend. Sounds like this
>guy never needed a penis
>in the first place. :(
>
>

Except he wanted one for "aiming"!
His mommy got tired of cleaning up after hum so she bought him a wee-wee!

Zeke

Homer was a little shy but he wanted me to post for him...

3778thisthreadisworthless1.jpg

So?

feddoc is Surfing for Donors now?

JUDAS!

[font color="blue"]HUNTIN,FISHIN,AND LOVIN EVERY DAY,I WANNA SEE
THEM TALL PINES SWAY!
[/font]

LAST EDITED ON Jun-03-16 AT 06:15AM (MST)[p]>if they are like livers....I could
>spare half ...

no kidding....you could donate a finger, as big a plick as you are.....:)

"Anyone here an organ donor?"

If I am and still typing this message call a priest.

Now this fella is going to be spending all of his time looking for an organ recipient.

Not an organ donor but once was granted a wish by a genie who was hard of hearing and end up with this 12 inch piano player...

All of YOU are sharp Witted. and have a big Humor Bone. Too bad Abbot & Costello are gone, they could do a "Whose on First" Colloquy.

Bob Hope would simply say: "Thanks for the Mammaries"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom