Anyone have a maid?

Feleno

Long Time Member
We hired a maid a couple months ago but i just don't think its going to work out. I think she does great work and like having her around but my wife thinks she's to expensive. You think i should fight harder to keep her around?
Maid.jpg

+1 2 Buck, Employing underaged teens will get you in trouble! :)I would ask to see her drivers license first.

If anyone has seen American Pie Wedding knows The line that gos along with this picture... Fanny/Car

4970f8dd04f086eb.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Jan-16-09 AT 02:33PM (MST)[p]and at least one you can't see.

boz
Whats the line? maybe you should PM it to me

There is a scene in the American Wedding when Michelles parents walk in during the bachelor party and the stripper maid says "Masta put mop in my Fanny" He repies "I did no such thing". Another guy pipes up and says a Fanny is a car, Remember we are in America, a fanny is a Car". "Do you remember when you asked me to take a ride in you fanny? and so on... This is one of my favorite movies for sure. Classic

My wife wanted to hire a maid to clean our place every two weeks, I said NO, what is wrong with you? She said she was paying for one and it was none of my business if she wants a maid or not. ok

Well the day the maid came in afternoon, just for 3-4 hours, I came back home just before she left. I like her, she is not real young, but in good health, is a redhead and likes to joke. It isn't so bad after all, she is "nice".......and no you can't come and meet her.

Brian

BAD kilo!!!

BAD kilo!!!

SOUNDS LIKE A LITTLE ON THE SIDE???

SHE EVER CLEANED YOUR GUN???

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

NO BESSY, but she cleans up my room and dust the safe and I showed her how to vacuum the hide on the deer mount and dust the others..LOL

Brian

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom