anyone getting into taxidermy?

elkhuntn247

LAST EDITED ON Sep-17-10 AT 12:17PM (MST)[p]looking for someone that wants some practice. I have an elk I would like to shoulder mount but dont have 1000.00 to mount it so is there anyone that would be willing to do it for fairly cheaper?

thanks!

181l_c55aa9f476564db5816613cea142b2b6.jpg

If you dont find one to do it, you could always freeze the cape till a later time and do a euro mount.

Skull Designs: Quality European Mounts at affordable prices

Keep saving your money. Even if it means finding a new cape down the road. Having a euro mount is better than paying for a crappy shoulder mount.

Where are you located? I got started a couple years ago, so im still learning. I can do it for $700. What kinda pose you looking to have done?

This is on I did this spring.

1071100_0090.jpg

have u thought about tryin it yourself, they have cd's on how to mount it. ive done a few deer heads myself and saved alot of money. no they are not perfect but im happy witht them.

I also agree with ELKOHOLIC. If you can't wait though, look and see if any taxidermist are teaching students! If so, you might get a taxi to mount your bull for cheap, while he is teaching his students. I got a bear, and blacktail deer done that way!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom