Anyone ever....

Feleno

Long Time Member
When filling your gas tank, you trip over the hose trying to step over it going for the squeege, causing the nozzle to come out of the tank and spew gas all over the place before said person could turn it off? Then they have to close the gas station, put out the orange cones and call a mop up team. Just curious :)

Um,I cant say I have
But I bet if that did happen to "SOMEBODY" they would fill pretty stupid

I had a co-worker who went to put some fuel in after a 16 hour shift. He drove off with the nozzle still in his truck. It pulled all the computer guts and everything out of the pump. Thank god it was done pumping so no gas came out, but talk about embarrassing.

GEEZUS!

F'er & the GAS STATION incidents!

I can't wait for the next one:

"Have You ever been getting Fuel at the Gas Station when all of a Sudden A HOT CHICK pulls up & Rapes you?"

GOOD GAWD F'er!

It's time for something to happen elsewhere!:D

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

F pup It must have been more than 5 gallons. Incidents of more than 5 gallons have to be reported to the state and haz mat has to be notified. NO way you or someone you knew ran over 5 gallons out before it was stopped. Throw some kitty litter on it, sweep it around and "walla" no spill. I cleaned up numerous gas spills. The people at the station must have been newbies. Good thing you did not clean out your duck call at the pump:)

Boz
I doubt there was even more than a gallon or two of gas on the ground. The gas-station jinxed person got to it fairly quickly but it did go underneath another car as well. I think panic set it to the attendent. Both inside lanes were closed off. She called someone and they both spread the white stuff. No Hazmat team. Geezus that guy must have felt like a baffoon :)

BOP
Who said it was me? :) Don't you be asking my wife about it either!

Baffoon Huh F'er?

We know who it was!

Hell Sakes!

It happened at the Gas Station!:D

Next time you feel like wasting some Liquid Gold F'er just let me know!

Nope.............never left my wife at the gas station either (just in case that question was coming).

Within the shadows, go quietly.

F-er My wife when she got her license pulled the nozzle and hose off the pump at her dads gas station. She said it was slightly embarrassing :)

LAST EDITED ON Aug-01-11 AT 06:23PM (MST)[p]Feel Lucky F'er!

A couple years back we had a local Gal put the Nozzle in her Tank & went inside to get a Pop!

Meanwhile a Fairly New CUMMINS pulls up near her Truck,leaves it running with the AC on!

He goes in the Store,the Gal goes out & takes off without removing the Nozzle!

This is where things get interesting!

We are in NE TARDville(Last place to have Break-a-ways installed!)

She hauls Tail & busts the Hose off,GAS going everywhere!

Runs over by the CUMMINS!

The CUMMINS starts Inhaling the Gas Fumes like they are Candy!

The CUMMINS Imediately REVS on it's own to 10,000 RPM & self destructs also taking the Tranny with it!

Expensive day for the Guy in the Dodge,he went in to buy a pop!

F-Dude did it on purpose. First he got tangled on his hose.

1114mgnqt_10299.jpg

Then he had to wait for a clean up.
9904ypf-chica.jpg

Bop
I guess things could have ended worse for me. Dang!!

Tag
WOW something like that would make any guy drop his nozzle and spray some fuel

LAST EDITED ON Aug-02-11 AT 12:17PM (MST)[p]" I guess things could have ended worse for me. Dang!! "

Things can always be worse . . .

wpeea9364c.png

About the woman thing:

152066969_ac52e6a624.jpg

Several years ago some friends and I were headed to a race. We stopped for gas and the guys all went in the store except for me. I sat in the truck.

There was a gal in a truck at the pump across from us and I swear I hadn't even noticed her sitting there. I had sunglasses on and was looking almost straight forward. My lips were chapped and I didn't have chapstick so I licked my lips a couple times.

Well all the sudden the lady takes off in the truck with the gas nozzle still stuck in the truck, it stretched out like a dang rubber band and finally popped loose and slammed back into the gas pump. Luckily the fuel stopped pumping.

Her boyfriend came back out and said what the heck? The gal told him I was staring at her and licking my lips!!! I said what the heck! It got pretty hairy for a second or two but luckily I got away unscathed. This dude would have smashed me for sure!

Don't BS us complete!

You got caught lickin your chops!:D

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom