Anyone else apply for leftover wyoming antelope tags

lostinOregon

Very Active Member
I didn't draw my original but re-applied. Anyone else apply, looking to see how stiff the competition is. I applied for 47-2, anyone else?

Well I'm in the same boat, didn't draw the first go round, and I hate to tell ya this but I applied for the same thing and I'm sure there are thousands of others in with us. Hopefully we'll get lucky! Good luck to ya in the draw. If we both draw (highly unlikely) we should get together.
Dave

Muzzhunter,

I have hunted the unit 3 times prior, so If you do get the tag give me a jingle, I will be able to help you out.

Rich

Got my fingers crossed.

I also drew 47-2. I was expecting to draw in Colorado, but didn't. I was looking for a hunt I could take my son on (he's 9) and figured antelope would be perfect. I was so bummed when I didn't draw, I "splurged" on the Wyoming tag (I'm a Colorado resident). 47 looked to have plenty of public land and wasn't too far. What can I expect in terms of other hunters and goats? I've taken a couple 14"ers in Colorado, and would love to take a good one, but I'd be happy with a quality experience and an average goat.

Paul,

Send me a private message and I will respond to it. I took at 80 inch antelope out of 47 last year. I will give you some helpful information.

Rich

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom