Anyone drive for UPS? FEDEX?

We do have a couple local Drivers here that are MM'ers!

HELL SAKES!

Them are just the 'FINAL' throws!:D

Hello Mr. Wisz,This is the UDWR Calling....LMMFAO!
15" Bases?
30" 5ths?
GOOD GAWD A MIGHTY!

In fairness to some of the drivers there, not everything in a cardboard box is a Tiffany lamp. It does remind me of a Fed Ex driver I ran into recently. After getting stopped he gets all pissy and demands to know what for. Wish I had a camera to capture the look on his face when I threw my hands in the air and said forget about it. Just thought you may want to know your third trailer was on fire

As a policy - official UPS package handling policy dictates a "hand to surface" approach, meaning that all package handlers, drivers included, must guide each package from their hands to a secure surface. Any employee who does not follow these (and other rules and guidelines) is subject to immediate discipline including termination. However, UPS employees are all Teamsters Union members, so it is easier to fire a government worker! So... in my tenure at UPS I sure saw a LOT of package abuse! Packages gettting jammed at a turn in the belt 45 feet up, the belt still runs until the packages start raining down! (And there were some Waterford Crystal vases in one of those!) Packages getting crushed at the bottom of a wall of packages in a trailer - employees going ballistic and just throwing packages everywhere in a fit of rage! Granted, we would process about half a million packages per day at the Austin, TX facility and this only happened to less than 1% of all of these, but yeah - you are taking a chance!

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom