Anyone brave enough to admit?

B

bucklover

Maybe this should go in products but it's really not about the product, but the people dumb enough to buy and try one. Most of you have probably seen those barbed plug butt hole pullers. The ones I have seen hanging in stores were hunter orange. When I saw them I thought, "What possible advantage could that provide? I got kind of a mental picture of what it might be like to use this product. Well, I ran into some hunters this past fall who was just in the process of tracking down a wounded buck. I helped them find it and then stood there talking to them while one of them proceeded to clean the deer. First thing he did was pull out one of these plastic Christmas tree looking things,(still in the wrapper), opened it up and started following the directions. My thought was "you've got to be kidding!" He shoved that thing up the deer's butt, twisted it and then pulled it back out. What a wonderful mess that created! So now he had an inside out colon, torn loose from deep inside somewhere, tangled up on this barbed tool like it was superglued on. He still had to cut the whole mess away from the deer, except now there was deer crap everywhere! This is exactly the mental picture I got when I first saw one of these worthless things. I doubt he ever used it again. It would have been harder to clean off the butt plug than clean the deer in the first place. You wonder who was the brilliant idiot who thought this up in the first place. Don't give up on stupid ideas. There is always someone dumber that you are (me included) that will buy anything.

NEVER BOUGHT ONE......OR SAW A NEED FOR ONE. ANOTHER FUNNY HUNT ACCESSORY IS THE COUGH SUPPRESSOR THESE WHITETAIL HUNTERS USE...I HAD TO REALLY LAUGH ON THAT ONE. AT LEAST IT WAS ADVERTISED FOR THE WT HUNTER......BUT I AM GUILTY AS WELL AS I REALLY LIKE THE BARREL DE-RESONATOR BY SIMS VIBRATION LABORATORIES /LOT OF GUYS USE THEM. TO EACH HIS OWN..........YD.

I tried one of those de-resonators on my Christensen Arms barrel to see if it made any difference and it didn't seem to. But it was shooting pretty good anyway.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-30-11 AT 06:20PM (MST)[p]I do alot of research before I buy any hunting gear, but I will admit I am an impulse buyer when it comes to coyote calls. I bet I have 60 of the damn things. I only use about 3 of them. I guess it is like fishing lures. You can never have enough. I will buy one get it out of the package squall on it a few minutes and decide it has the wrong tone and put it in my bag. When they are not coming to my favorites I reach in the grab bag and pull one out. It usually does not do the trick either. They either come or they don't, just like a woman:)

Wiz is on the "butt out tool" pro staff.

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

>Wiz is on the "butt out
>tool" pro staff.

lol...beat me to it hardon...

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

The butcher I take my deer to has one of those Orange Butt out tools. I saw him use it on a deer some guy brought in that he didnt clean properly. ( I live in Northern VA, bunch of stinking yuppie hunters) Anyway, I watched the butcher use it... It was pretty slick at getting that colon out fast!

>Please tell me someone here has
>tried the INSTANT FISHERMAN. Major
>props to the guy that
>admits to that one.

Can't leave out the pocket fisherman too.

Don't be knocking the orange barbed plug hole puller until you've tried it on a buck.

8510deer_keeper.jpg

I've found it to be the only sure thing for keeping that big buck or bull in your area until the hunt starts. Just tie it to 30-40 feet of good rope and I guarantee that toad you found during your August scouting trip, will be there on opening morning. I've yet to see an animal hit the end of the rope more than one time.

And just think of the possibilities to help with the overcrowding problem at the prisons all over the country. I'm guessing, you could stake a big bunch of crooks out on a 1000' long cable, and what if immigration started using them to keep people from ILLEGALLY sneaking across our borders the SECOND TIME.

I think I might just buy stock in the company.

The FAMOUS Duck Call being tried during Celebration always caught my eye but I never tried one,I guess they work?:D

5001dereksforky.jpg

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

Good call Bess, I forgot about that first buck , buck call, it worked pretty good. That buck plug probably performs just as well, as long as the hunter uses it on the deer instead of himself.

thanks

Brownie

>The FAMOUS Duck Call being tried
>during Celebration always caught my
>eye but I never tried
>one,I guess they work?:D
>
>
5001dereksforky.jpg

>
>I don't care if they're big
>or small!
>If they throw lead I like
>em all!
>
>:p

Seems to be alot of hippies where I live have been catching on to the art of calling ducks also.

So Doug?

Is that You in the background?

I said:Duck Call with a 'D'!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

How about the COUGH SILENCER? I had a friend that bought one of those and it was a major joke, too. But I would have paid for it if I'd have known how many laughs we'd get out of it.

COUGH SILENCER: .......I TOLD A BACK EAST BUDDY (WHITEY HUNTER) YOU COULD FLIP IT AROUND AND CATCH A FART JUST THE SAME....YOU JUST HAD TO BE CAREFUL WITCH END YOU PUT BACK IN YOUR MOUTH AFTER THAT........GOT A STRANGE LOOK..........YD.

We bought a butt plug for a gag Xmas gift one year. Thought about taking it to a proctologist office and laying it next to the magazines titled revolutionary colonocopy tool.

I want that picture framed for my gun room. In 30 years that's still going to be showing up as one of "the good old days" pictures. I love it! I have never baked after a hunt, its always a cold box of Oly for me.

NVMDF

And yet, the guys who bring these things to market are living the good life on a beach somewhere! How about all of that crap the whitetail deer hunters seem to go for?

I gave one to a homosexual guy that I work with as an anonymous Christmas gift at the work Christmas party. I thought that it would be pretty funny. Well. . it was, we all laughed after he opened it, but then afterward, I think he was a little too excited about it for my comfort.

"Half of being smart, is knowing what you're dumb about."

Well, you boys are correct! I do use the "butt-out" and have for years. I keep one in my pack and, believe it or not, if you are gentle with it and tickle the animals balls a bit, it works like a charm! Seriously, they do work. Put it in, twist until it gets a bit tight, gently pull it out, then core out the bung and it all comes right out. Joke if you must...I can take it. :)

The product that gets me is the "Freedom Sleeve". It's an extra large sleeve on your shirt to give you more range of motion. Lame.

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

This seems like a good idea...

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

"Wiz is on the "butt out tool" pro staff."

Nice Visual! ;-)

GrizlyHunter

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom