Anyone been to Vegas speedway??

nv_hunter

Very Active Member
I want to go down to watch Nascar in vegas in march. I dont know what tickets to buy. The prices go from 100 to 500. Is there a bad seat? Should I buy the good seats? Let me know what ya think.

nevadaanimatedhelmetwd2.gif

MAKE SURE & GET ONE RIGHT NEXT TO ME!!!

I DON'T WANNA HAVE TO LOOK FOR YA!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

>Wont be hard to spot me....Ill
>be the one wearing a
>bobcat pelt.
>
>
>
nevadaanimatedhelmetwd2.gif

You could be wearing a grizzly pelt and they still wouldn't spot you. That place seats over 100,000. I live here in Vegas and when NASCAR comes to town I stay away from there. My best advice to you is, bring a barbeque for after the race. You won't get out of there for at least 3 hrs. Bring warm clothes also. March is unpredictable. If the wind starts blowing you will swear your in Alaska. Other then that you'll have a great time. LOL!!!

OVER 140,000 PEOPLE THERE LAST TIME VI WAS THERE,PROBABLY BE MORE THERE NOW THAT THEY'VE RE-DONE THE TRACK???

I'LL BET albuba KNOWS???

I'VE NEVER BEEN SURROUNDED BY THAT MANY REDNECKS IN MY LIFE!!!

8.00 BEERS!!! (TOO COLD FOR BEER THAT YEAR THOUGH!!!)

TURKEY LEGS!!!

DON'T TRY TAKING A .357 IN ON RACE DAY!!!

I PACKED IT IN ON THE QUALIFY DAY!!!

PACKED IT IN ON THE BUSCH RACE DAY!!!

HOLY FRICK WHEN THEY CAUGHT ME TRYING TO TAKE IT ACROSS THE NELLIS AIRFORCE BASE THEY THOUGHT THEY HAD CAUGHT BIN LADDEN FOR A MINUTE OR TWO!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

nvhunter, I have been every year since they started cup races their. In my opinion, you want to sit somewhere in the main grandstand (sections 1 - 3). In NASCAR, which is different than most other sports, the higher you go, the more expensive the tickets. We buy the 3 day pass in the red section of section 1. This puts us down close to the track at the end of pit road right by the entrance to turn 1. We are still able to see pretty much the entire track even sitting down in the red section. We have sat in all 4 sections but we prefer section 1 just because of what we can see. Section 4 was our least favorite because we couldn't see the action on pit road. We also like being closer to the track. We can actually feel pieces of the tires hitting us once in a while as the cars go by. Bobcat was right, there will probably be close to 150,000 people at the race this year, so if you don't like crowds you may want to stay home.

You should definitely go to the race, especially if you have never been. There is nothing like being there live. TV doesn't do the speed, sound and especially smells, justice. And the best thing about the race, other than the race itself, people watching.

rutnelk IS RIGHT!!!

UNTIL YOU'VE BEEN UP CLOSE & PERSONAL WITH 43 CARS MAKING 950 HORSEPOWER EACH & A HEARTHROBBING NOISE LIKE YOU'VE NEVER HEARD BEFORE YOU JUST AIN'T BEEN THERE!!!

THESE BAD BOYS MAKE MORE DAMN NOISE THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE!!!

THE SWEET SMELL!!!

EVERYBODY IN GOOD MOODS FOR THE MOST PART!!!

WHEN THE RACE IS OVER IT LOOKS LIKE OPENING MORNING OF THE GENERAL DEER HUNT HERE IN TARDVILLE THOUGH!!!

DON'T PLAN ON LEAVING THE TRACK REAL QUICK WHEN THE RACE IS OVER,THATS THE NEXT RACE & THEY AIN'T DOING 190 MPH!!!

47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

Have never been to Vegas but I live in NC, the home of NASCAR, and go to the races every chance I get. I like around row 30-40 at most tracks I have been to. That gets you high enough to see good all around and still close enough to get an occasional splatter of debris and smoke in you face to make it a great experience. Try to get somewhere on the front stretch so you can see all the action on pit road. If you don't have a scanner you should think about renting one when you get to the track, it makes the race alot more interesting.

Nvhunter,
I agree with Rutnelk. I would go with the red section. I??ve been going for the past 4 years and I have to say the best seats I??ve had were at turn 4. Maybe it was just because Michel Waltrip ate it right in front of me that year. ?? I also had seats at the start/finish line you just have to be high enough to see the whole track. No matter what I have a blast. I guess it??s just the atmosphere and the booze for me. Hope the weather is good this year! The first two years it was nice weather but two years ago it snowed and last year it was cold too, those were also the two years we decided to camp out there. Like bobcatbess says every year after the race it crazy, we just sit out in the parking lot having some treats and BBQ something until the traffic thins out. I just want to see someone else win this year other than Matt Kenseth or Jimmie Johnson.

Did someone say "Boogity, Boogity, Boogity let go racing.
I cannot wait for March to roll around.
The sights and sounds of NASCAR. There is nothing like it.

If I were you, get cheaper tickets this year, see how you like it and go from there.

Bobcat, I thought you were on prohibited going to LV until 2010.

I can't wait until they have a night race in Vegas. You would think they would of had one already. It would be even better if it was during the Chase For The NEXTEL Cup!! I think that it'll be coming soon.

I HAVE A TICKET FOR SALE!!!

I DOUBT VERY MUCH YOU'VE GOT ENOUGH MONEY TO BUY IT THOUGH!!!

HMMM!!!

I MIGHT CUT YOU A DEAL!!!

YOU'D BE TRYING TO SIT RIGHT NEXT TO ME!!!

47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom