anyone been to Lake Rackmaster

D

d13r

thought about fishing here.....

Cub_070608_Emily_14.jpg

JB

HE ALWAYS BRAGGS THEY ARE AS BIG AS AVACADO'S!!!

MAYBE HIS BOYFRIENDS LIKE EM THAT BIG???

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Hell I heard that lake dried up years ago and that there were no more "little fish" swimming around there anymore. Something about too much fertilizer runoff from the watershed or that some pissed off red heads poisoned it? Also I heard that the property was split at the pointed peninsula and runs all the way to the road. The story I heard was that he lost that portion of the lake to some woman? All he owns now is the inlet/outlet. I don't know. Good luck. I hope that helps. PM me with any more questions. There also used to be a nude beach there!

The shaft area is loaded with suckers they need to poison that place they also say the fish will not bite on anything but rubber worms now days.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-13-08 AT 08:13PM (MST)[p]redheads honey hole!
pretty good JB!!
RM

BOBCATBEST ...you like my avocado sized Do-Dads til
you had to come up with an answer to why you were alway having black eyes!!
so don't knock them because it would be a work out for you!!

After our skinny dip, Jingow and I tried fishing in that area on the left. Nothing! I think it must be sterile.

Eel

HEY JACK-ASS-MASTER!!!

I TAKE IT YOU'RE TALKING TO "BOBCATBEST"???

HE'S A KALI RESIDENT!!!

WHAT YA SMOKIN TODAY JACKMASTER???

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

LAST EDITED ON Jul-14-08 AT 04:39PM (MST)[p]wow wow we wow you guys crack me up. makes me wounder what kind of holes youve been fishing.

Archery is a year round commitment!!

Yeah Eel, we got skunked but BESS and Rack caught a couple of bung cod and the elusive speckled nose knob gobbler.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom