Anyone been fishing peck?

• Thread starter mywifeishotterthentiffany
  • Start date
M

mywifeishotterthentiffany

will be head out tomorrow to drill a few holes and give it a try.

"Let's keep things in perspective.I mean for Peet's sake there are kids in Africa that don't even hunt....hello" Jimmy Big Time

I haven't, the boys over on Nelson have been spearing some huge northerns. Haven't heard much about around here.

We are still in the hunting mode, at least until the ducks and geese leave. Saturday we really had a great goose shoot.

IMG00013.jpg

Nemont

Very nice. Looks like you did well.

"Let's keep things in perspective.I mean for Peet's sake there are kids in Africa that don't even hunt....hello" Jimmy Big Time

I didn't get to fish much. I spent most of the day working on the Ice auger.

Fished 24 hrs and nothing. Will try again sat. and Sunday..

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Montana Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Mule deer, whitetail, antelope, buffalo, and prairie dogs on private ranch leases totaling about 100,000 acres.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail and antelope and manage our ranches for top quality.

Vargo Hunting

Top quality bear, antelope and free range bison hunts on the Crow Indian Res. Turkey and cougar as well.

Back
Top Bottom