ANYBODY SHOOT ONE OF THESE???

Had a guy bring one to the ranch last year on a elk hunt and he also brought a GunWerks 6.5 prc. The day before the hunt we took him down to sight him in and he shot out to 300 yards he asked what gun he should take and I told him the smoke pole as it shot every bit as good as the 6.5 and the 6.5 shot incredible!! But the first 2 days it rained and he took the 6.5 and harvested we did shoot later at targets out to 800 and it was a no Brainer out to 500 for me and the client was accurate out to the 800 yards!!

We was going to go shoot farther just for fun the next day but it never happend as his buddy went until the last evening to harvest and it never happened.

Actually I do think they should not be part of a traditional style hunt as they really are not limiting much if anything.

That being said if my wife draws a muzz tag I will be looking for something like this... Now if I can afford it or not is another thing..

If I buy one I will put it up for rent and I bet utah will make them illegal as soon as I set the money down..

Well notrace!

If She's Hunting The Henrie's This Is The Gun She'll Need!

A New One Will Run Up To 10+K!

She Wants & Needs The Best!

There's a 150 day Turn-around on one Right Now!

Don't Be F'N Around!

Get It Ordered Now!

Gunwerks answer to the cva paramount. Not what I call a muzzleloader. I see more states putting restrictions on these as they should for muzzleloader only seasons

I just dont get the momentum to buy these $7000 to $15000 rifles. Been to the range with my remington model 700 bdl with a $1500 scope vs there $3000 scope/gunwerks rifle and I shoot just as good as they do. They just get more pissed realizing what just happened.

I will say I am impressed with their .375 cheytac. Not their round but they are building guns for it. Just an impressive round

Well notrace!

If She's Hunting The Henrie's This Is The Gun She'll Need!

A New One Will Run Up To 10+K!

She Wants & Needs The Best!

There's a 150 day Turn-around on one Right Now!

Don't Be F'N Around!

Get It Ordered Now!

I said I really would like one bit sadly can't afford one especially for just one hunt.

Gunwerks answer to the cva paramount. Not what I call a muzzleloader. I see more states putting restrictions on these as they should for muzzleloader only seasons

I just dont get the momentum to buy these $7000 to $15000 rifles. Been to the range with my remington model 700 bdl with a $1500 scope vs there $3000 scope/gunwerks rifle and I shoot just as good as they do. They just get more pissed realizing what just happened.

I will say I am impressed with their .375 cheytac. Not their round but they are building guns for it. Just an impressive round
It's fun to sit next to a guy at the range and out shoot his many thousand dollar rig with a factory one that cost $1200 bucks all up. I've done it. mtmuley

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom