Anybody seen this old movie?

Castnshoot

Very Active Member
I caught the tale end of an old black and white movie the other morning. It had a herd of about 15 trained muleys. A couple of them were big bucks. At the end the biggest buck teams up with a mountain lion to kill a pocher. There is some really cool footage in this movie. They didn't run the credits at the end of the movie but it looked like it was from the forties.

Does anyone know the name of this movie?

Uhhhh that is why you should be in bed at 4AM!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Roy said he pulled an all nighter and had no sleep. Now I know why. :) In other news there is a Disney movie about a logger that has a pet mountain lion.

No matter what anyone tells you...Don't drink the bong water...

horsepoop.gif

open66.jpg

Was this it?

--I'm looking for a man... who calls himself Bucho! That's all! And you had to do it, the hard way!--

I used to have that same nightmare.

It usually showed up at after passing out from drinking Uzo after a lobster thermodor dinner.

In my dream, the animals kill Guy Lombardo.

I'VE NEVER SEEN IT!!!

BUT IF WE COULD FIND THAT BUNCH OF BUCKS WE'VE GOT SOME LOCAL POACHERS THAT NEED THINNED OUT!!!

I DON'T HAVE THE PICTURE ANYNORE CUZZ MY PUTER BLOWED UP AGAIN BUT I USED TO HAVE A PICTURE WITH 2 BUCKS DRIVING A TRUCK THAT HAD 2 TARDS STRAPPED TO THE HOOD,ANYBODY GOT THE PICTURE???

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom