Anybody seen any bull elk in 60 or 60a?

J

jt00082

As of the first of November my bull elk hunt in 60-2 has begun. I was wondering if anybody has seen any elk up in 60 or 60a? If you have, could you give me a heads up? Thanks!

Josh

If you haven't killed one already, when the storm quits you've got your wish. You may even get to see the thousands the blowologists were talking about! Too bad alot of bull elk are going to die as a conseqence!!!

May want to bring a snowmobile.

JT just go hunt, what a dream year. Wish I had the tag, I know where there at but you should put in a little effort don't ya think? good luck they are all over, shouldn't be to hard to follow tracks when there are hundreads of them.
+1 on the snowmobile, packing out my buddies bull was a lot of work and i only helped with half of it.

LAST EDITED ON Nov-28-10 AT 08:34PM (MST)[p]Not a dream year at all, but a nightmare! When the draw tags are finished with their drive by shootings, the Rez will show up to finish it off!!!!!

Ya go hunt, this is the perfect year to have that tag. I have seen some dandy bulls come out of there this year. If you can't find a bull, well sorry.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom