anybody paintball ?

LAST EDITED ON Jul-25-16 AT 02:10PM (MST)[p]
I have one I use to shoot the neighbors dogs when they trespass on to my property

2311idiot.jpg

>I have found paint ball guns
>extremely useful on Hwy 50
>for all the damn bicycle
>riders hogging the travel lane.
>
>
>What is up with those people?
>
>
>www.sportsmensaccess.org

Dunno. I have the western portion of 50 covered. Sometimes you can make the bikers cry if you use pepper paint balls. Or just freeze the regular ones.

paintball the deer on the way to town so they don't get run over by the tourists...does that count? One thing about it they get an orange blob pasted on them,,they don't stand by the highway anymore...

No paintball gun for me. I live in CA, so a single shot isn't much fun. Plus you can only buy 10 rounds per month.

LAST EDITED ON Aug-02-16 AT 03:18AM (MST)[p]>No paintball gun for me. I
>live in CA, so a
>single shot isn't much fun.
>Plus you can only buy
>10 rounds per month.

..and you have to have a permit for those.

And don't even THINK about recharging one of those CO2 canisters at anything other than a state sanctioned and regulated refilling facility with all the proper permits and licenses, and of course lots and lots of taxes and fees and surcharges.

They seem to be almost more afraid of those things than they are those evil "assault weapons" like the civilian semi-auto AR-15, semi-auto AK variants, or anything that was EVER used in a war (or that could have been). Even if it's only 22LR.

>Really I oughta go paintball some
>deer sounds like fun

I'm sure it's been done a thousand time but it's breaking the law so use your better judgement.

Some of the old guys could probably get away with it but since we've establish your youthful standing, I'd say you'd get a ticket!

Zeke

PS: He!! no I don't paintball! I was taught not to point anything at people and surely couldn't bring myself to compromise my standards!

I could tell you some great paintball stories but first I need to find out what the statute of limitations is

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom