ANYBODY KNOW???

elkassassin

Long Time Member
Wondering if anybody knows a Website where you can Punch a Phone Number in & Find out who the Owner is without handing somebody your Credit Card number?

Ya,I Guess you could call me a Free-Loader on this one!

Thanks!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Tried that Trix!

They want a Credit Card!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

OK

Thanks for tryin Trix!

Anybody know?

Tight-ass

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

Easy there Wisz?

You showin up at the EXPO Wisz?

I'll wait till you Answer before I call you a Tight Ass Back!:D

Expo? Hell, I don't need to spend a bunch of money to go talk to a bunch of Utards about who finds the biggest bucks in the Western States.

You've seen the bucks I shoot....I don't need a lot of bone to keep me happy.

How much are you going to spend to go hob-nob with the local yahoo's?

You guys gonna talk about which cemetery to set your cameras up in to find the next giant?

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

Easy there Wisz!

I've Donated 200.00 for Chances!

Ya,I already know what the Outcome will be!

They've already legally harvested or Poached the last few Big Bucks left in TARDville including all the City Bucks!

Gonna Blow another 75.00 on Fuel getting there & getting back!

I Can't & Don't Compete with the Big Money Boys Wisz,Remember Wisz,I Hunt PISSCUTTERS!

I Haven't took a Saturday off in who knows how long,so Yes,I'm gonna go Screw off for the Day,BS with a few Friends & Waste the Day in a Good Way!

You & Ms Wisz ought to Fly in Wisz & I'll pick you up at the SLC Airport?

It's just Money Wisz & We know you've got quite a Stash that even Ms Wisz doesn't even know about!:D

I don't Screw Off often Wisz,but when I do I can do it as good as anyone!:D

I'm glad to hear you're taking a full weekend off. I think the last time you did that was when I was in Nevada for my 192 tag. :)

If I do make it up your way for the Expo, I'll need to know which one is you. I'm guessing you'll be the one manning the Mountain Dew display with the bloodshot eyes holding Doyle's jockstrap?

elkasssss,

The number in question goes back to the lost and found unit at the Moonlight Bunny Ranch. I guess you left these on a bench in the sauna.

small-pecker-condoms.jpg

>I'm glad to hear you're taking
>a full weekend off. I
>think the last time you
>did that was when I
>was in Nevada for my
>192 tag. :)
>
>If I do make it up
>your way for the Expo,
>I'll need to know which
>one is you. I'm guessing
>you'll be the one manning
>the Mountain Dew display with
>the bloodshot eyes holding Doyle's
>jockstrap?
>
>Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good
>health for granted because it
>can be gone in a
>heartbeat. Please go back and
>read the last line. This
>time really understand what it
>says.

Well Wisz!

You got it part Right!

But that Last Sentence is gonna Cost you a few extra Nights without Ms Wisz!:D

Did you know condoms have serial numbers on them.

No?

Probably cuz you don't unroll them far enough.... Lol. Just kidding

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom