ANYBODY KNOW???

elkassassin

Long Time Member
Talked to a Guy yesterday that Helped a Non-Res/Nevada Hunter Load a Cow Elk!

He asked me if I knew rather there were any Cow Hunts going on?

I said:Not that I knew of but I'm not sure?

This was in the Coveted NE Region of Utah!

I've never Owned or had in Possession of an Antlerless Proclamation!

Wondering if anybody knows?

I bounced another Guy about it and He said:Oh Hell,just a Nevada Hunter Sick of not finding a Buck to Shoot on the Utah Muzz Hunt & They're gonna take something Home!:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Well if he has a deer tag valid for one the areas of the control cow tags and has a tag he can fill it while hunting deer.

Well!

I'm not trying to get anybody in Trouble!

He might be 110% Legal as far as I know?

Just seemed a little Strange Shootin Cows this early,they're usually later Hunts around here!

Thanks!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Believe if you have an antlerless elk tag for the same area as your deer tag you can harvest the elk while deer hunting.

Yup lost, you are correct. He would have to shoot it with the ML, but it is in the proclamation.

Thanks Guys!

If I see the Kid again that helped the Guy from Nevada load the Elk I'll tell him to Quit Worrying about it!:D

LAST EDITED ON Sep-29-14 AT 09:06PM (MST)[p]Exactly right. A boy and girl elk bit the dust Wed/Thurs on the Wasatch too! 6x5 for Paul and a nice fat cow for our friend.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom