ANYBODY KNOW???

elkassassin

Long Time Member
Anybody know what the Fine is for Target Practicing out of a Boat?

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

No idea. But I suspect it would b much worse if u were target practicing on a live critter!

Is it against the law to target practice out of a boat? Most states allow you to shoot from a boat as long as your motor is off. Some require you to have the motor up too.

If the boat is considered a vehicle (it is illegal to discharge a firearm from a vehicle in Utah) I'm "guessing" $150 to $300.

Like above if the motor is off, (maybe tilted up) you are good. If you are running flat out paraell to ducks and blasting away, guessing that fine could be pushing $1k or more... especially if it involves a "duck call"...

So fess up, we want the story. Been awhile since we have heard a good one.

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

still waiting, can't leave us with one question like that... what's the scoop?

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

Come on elkassassin we all know how to keep a jackass in suspense. Give us the scoop!

What's the Scoop??????????

Without more info I may be forced to return to BC's awesome post and continue to observe TriState make a fool of himself.

I shoot out of my boat every weekend from
The first Saturday in October till the ponds
Freeze.

The above is correct, for waterfowl at least, motor
Must be off.

What the hell did you do elkASS??

"The future is large scale auction tags.
The majority of the tags should go up
for auction anually. It MIGHT even be
good to allow second sales of auction
tags as in outfitters purchasing tags
and then re-selling them to the public."
TRISTATE 8/17/2012

LAST EDITED ON Aug-04-14 AT 03:06PM (MST)[p]You realize we've built this up and the truth is gonna b like one of them squeaker farts you try n hold in!

My prediction is that it's just another way for Bess to talk tough and say he's going down to Texas to shoot illegals as they cross the Rio Grande. Much ado about nothing. *yawn*

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I just stir it.[/font]

Well if your blasting lead in the water i can see ya getting into some trouble

"Well if your blasting lead in the water i can see ya getting into some trouble"

Yeah, it's not like there's any sliding sinkers, jig heads, or split shot down there already... :)

Over 20 years ago, i tried like crazy to talk my well to do hunting and fishing pard to go into business making lead-free fishing weights. We'd of made a killing!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

> Who wants to
>know?
>
>Rutnbuck

The Guy that was Blazin away with a RUGER 100/22 and didn't realize the 22 Bullets were Skippin across the Water Way Further than most people would Comprehend!

That's Who!:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom