ANYBODY KNOW WHO HuckBunter IS?

elkassassin

Long Time Member
Don't know who the little PRICK is?

But He got My Thread with the Brune Pic Nuked last night!

There are Threads/Pics still Posted way worse than the Brune Pic I Posted!

WTF Ever!

Wisz was a Hell of a Sport this year even if He did tell the UDWR to F-Off during the Phone Call!:D
15" Bases?
30" 5ths?
Missing 450" Bull!
The next 4 years is Slicks Fault,again,GEEZUS!
GOOD GAWD A MIGHTY!

Supposidly Mark Thompson?

Anybody know him?

Wisz was a Hell of a Sport this year even if He did tell the UDWR to F-Off during the Phone Call!:D
15" Bases?
30" 5ths?
Missing 450" Bull!
GOOD GAWD A MIGHTY!

Since Cupsy is falling down on the job I'll remind you the correct spelling is supposedly.

2311idiot.jpg

Wondering now if He's the Mark Thompson that does the Long Range Shootin?

15" Bases?
30" 5ths?
Missing 450" Bull!
GOOD GAWD A MIGHTY!

LAST EDITED ON Dec-05-12 AT 09:55PM (MST)[p]After seeing a pic of him, his dog and a jar a penutbutter, It's hard to like that sick twisted #**$&##((@@

Smutty just sent me a P.M. wanting me to clarify a few things. I must not have looked at the picture closely because it was not his dog. It was Z dressed up in the Chubhouse sheep suit. Smutty didn't want people to get the wrong impression that he was a dog molester. Thanks

>LAST EDITED ON Dec-05-12
>AT 09:55?PM (MST)

>
>After seeing a pic of him,
>his dog and a jar
>a penutbutter, It's hard to
>like that sick twisted #**$&##((@@
>

Your syntax sucks Boob! You should have wrote some thing like, After seeing a pic of him, his dog and a jar of peanut butter...

2311idiot.jpg

Sorry iwill try harder to get it right yes Zran off with BungholeHutcher and Smutty is pissed about the whole oral deal but hey that's life.

As a newcomer, I am curious. If a fella gets offended by T'n'A he tells a high up and a thread gets 86'd? Holy Jeebus...

Perty Much!

15" Bases?
30" 5ths?
Missing 450" Bull!
GOOD GAWD A MIGHTY!

>What a Fa....Um...can I say that
>word?

I think you might just be 'fresh meat'. If you stay away from: BESS, boobjob, Feleno, etc., maybe you won't be corrupted like the rest.

OH, and don't post pics of scantily clad women.

>>What a Fa....Um...can I say that
>>word?
>
>
>I think you might just be
>'fresh meat'. If you
>stay away from: BESS,
>boobjob, Feleno, etc., maybe you
>won't be corrupted like the
>rest.
>
>OH, and don't post pics of
>scantily clad women.

Easy there feddoc!

15" Bases?
30" 5ths?
Missing 450" Bull!
GOOD GAWD A MIGHTY!

Hell I can't even figure out how to get one to load. Sad too cause I have some dandies.

You're right elkun!

Problem is:

I ain't never learned how to keep them posted!:D

15" Bases?
30" 5ths?
Missing 450" Bull!
GOOD GAWD A MIGHTY!

Well my problem is, im using my phone to try. It won't open the "load file" button.

>A pic like this Bess?
>
Melons.jpg

>
>
>
>
>
>
>

That's a Hard Pic to Top PUNK!

HuckBunter will have your Ass Alerted as well!

That's a HOT Brune right there!

15" Bases?
30" 5ths?
Missing 450" Bull!
GOOD GAWD A MIGHTY!

Ain't no way in HELL it's his Wife!

That or she's Lieing to me!:D

15" Bases?
30" 5ths?
Missing 450" Bull!
GOOD GAWD A MIGHTY!

Hey elkun!

That's the Real Deal Right there!

15" Bases?
30" 5ths?
Missing 450" Bull!
GOOD GAWD A MIGHTY!

I don't want to be the homo here, but those look like basketballs, not fun bags.

Don't get me wrong, i'd hit 'em outta the park, but that doesn't mean they don't look weird.

Well, I noticed that too. It took a couple beers and a little math, but I think it's just how she is positioned.

>I don't want to be the
>homo here, but those look
>like basketballs, not fun bags.
>
>
>Don't get me wrong, i'd hit
>'em outta the park, but
>that doesn't mean they don't
>look weird.

Hey SMUT!

I won't call them Wierd!

You Boys are Picky Bastards!

I can only Imagine some of the Stuff you Boys would 'Hit' if the rest of us wasn't watchin!

Ask PUNK about some of the Toothless Wonders We've seen in Colorado!

Don't know if they get that way from Fightin?

Or maybe Colorado needs more Dentists?

15" Bases?
30" 5ths?
Missing 450" Bull!
GOOD GAWD A MIGHTY!

Elk, you should see some of the "no pride nights" I've had. One chick took a dip of chew from me (she was a SOLID 3...racehorse body and a catfish face), then called me a puss cause it wasn't copenhagen. Oddly enough, she was born in Salt Lake City. She came to Kansas on a softball scholarship if that tells you anything.

Another time I was out for a Saturday long run, and stopped at a gas station for food and drink. I noticed this gal eyeballing me while I was building a hot dog...hell I flashed them dimes and...

Oh really? You want to share with everybody what you've been doing today while watching sports center?

There's a homo alright, you see him every morning in the mirror.

There seems to be some tension betwixt you two...anything you want to share with the group.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom