anybody in 23 this weekend?

huntfish714

im heading up tomorrow for the weekend. was just wondering where everyone was gunma be to give everyone there space. also i've got deer if you need one nothin much bigger than 130 class. elk info appreciated.

Where you seeing the deer at in 23 I'm looking for a new spot any help would be appreciated

i cannot believe how many hunters there are this year. every camp spot i've seen has been full of hunters. im on a ridge top now and have only seen a couple of deer and no elk. heard pack of wolves fairly close last night. heard couple elk but they were a ways off.

well didn't shoot anything this weekend but my final counts are: 2cows. 1flock of turkey. to many does and fawns to keep count. and 16 bucks of all sizes. 3nice shooter bucks but just couldn't make it happen same with the cows. maby next weekend. any body have success in 23?

heading up again this weekend. anybody else going or came back or success? im little disappointed in the lack of residents on this forum this year. usually its packed with success and or stories by now.

well nothing tagged this weekend. passed on 12 bucks and saw a couple decent ones and one p and y buck but he busted when i was at half draw. shot a nice 3 point on friday right in every archery hunters most dreaded spot right on the shoulder joint at 70 yards. after a sleepless night of trying to find him i saw him running around with a limp but he will be fine and couldn't get a good vitals shot the second time around. one herd of elk but no shots taken.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom