ANYBODY HEARD FROM nv_hunter???

elkassassin

Long Time Member
I was Hoping to see him at the EXPO again this year but to No Avail?

Was gonna ask him about Info on the Wasatch Moose?

Moose on the South Slope here are in Trouble!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

JUDAS?

WTH?

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Whoops is right Mr Tail!
Wait, whoops is a slip. Those charges seem like much much more than a little slip or mistake!!!!
More like "slam-clink".
Zeke

>
>I was Hoping to see him
>at the EXPO again this
>year but to No Avail?
>
>
>Was gonna ask him about Info
>on the Wasatch Moose?
>
>Moose on the South Slope here
>are in Trouble!
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red
>Hot Barrel & My Dead
>Cold Hands I Shall go
>down Fighting for American Pride
>& Rights!
>I Know I'm Out Numbered by
>Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll
>Throw Their Hands in the
>air & I know I
>can't Lick the U.S. Military
>by Myself when they Turn
>on us but I'll make
>
>you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a
>Situation where I Hope to
>Hell All Americans become True
>Americans once again & Stand
>up for their Rights!
Did he apply as a non resident in Utah?

I'm gonna guess he applied as a resident in both Nevada and Utah.

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup, I just stir it.[/font]

Maybe he'll be hit hard by both Nevada and Utah. Break the rules and you get what you deserve. Some guys just can't play by the rules. Arsehole...

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

Seemed like a nice enough guy when he gave me a bid for some carpet cleaning and heat vent cleaning....

Sad to read that about him.

Robb

Robb, was his carpet cleaning business called "Carpet Cops"?

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup, I just stir it.[/font]

Ted Bundy also seemed like a "nice enough guy", eh Robb? LOL

He probably thought he wasn't hurting anything by double dipping. Turns out he was hurting himself and his family, if he has one.

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

>Ted Bundy also seemed like a
>"nice enough guy", eh Robb?
>LOL
>
>He probably thought he wasn't hurting
>anything by double dipping. Turns
>out he was hurting himself
>and his family, if he
>has one.
>
>Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good
>health for granted because it
>can be gone in a
>heartbeat. Please go back and
>read the last line. This
>time really understand what it
>says.
Correct me if I am wrong but he had a girl friend that he wanted everyone to vote on for some contest, seems he was always got some BS going on.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom