Anybody Else Think MNF Unwatchable?

HikeHunt61

Very Active Member
Man, I love Peyton Manning- his deadpan delivery of humor is awesome. But I tried getting thru the game last night, and it was a chore. That format with three guys talking over each other and flipping between highly technical football jargon to inane jokes about the time they did something back in the 90s makes it hard to enjoy the game.

Did they make any jokes about Aaron’s man bun?

I thought the Mannings had their own thing going on at the same time as the network broadcast?

I’ll watch it when there’s some teams I care about. Watching the 49ers is like torture to me.

As a one time rabid Broncos fan who quit the watching NFL when I learned I was a racist, I turned on curious about all the Bo Nix noise I had heard. I've watched no football short of sb for years.

It's pretty terrible to watch across the board, I made it a series, and off it went.

The Manningcast is pretty fun most of the time. Not all the guests are good, but I love listening to the way they break down plays and strategy as you never get that from play by play guys. You can just change the channel and watch the real network broadcast if you don’t enjoy that format.

As for watching football, I love it. Ya’ll can have your politics, give me football. It’s the greatest time of the year!

Last edited:
Jeez, I was hoping to catch a Tri. Didn’t realize I’d get a stringer full :ROFLMAO:

Did you watch the arrest footage? There’s a reason the cop was benched.

1- Tyreke is a menace. A known violent person with a history of serious assaults on women. Because of his attitude, the cops had every right and were well within the law to get him out of the car.

2- Because of the one tough guy cop, and maybe a second, that couldn’t just get him out and give him the serious lecture and public embarrassment Hill earned, we’ve turned that disrespectful woman beater into a victim hero. I hope it was worth it for that cop.

1- Tyreke is a menace. A known violent person with a history of serious assaults on women. Because of his attitude, the cops had every right and were well within the law to get him out of the car.

2- Because of the one tough guy cop, and maybe a second, that couldn’t just get him out and give him the serious lecture and public embarrassment Hill earned, we’ve turned that disrespectful woman beater into a victim hero. I hope it was worth it for that cop.

That was kinda my thought. Until they "sat him down" I saw a smartazz going out of his way to rub his PRIVLEDGE in a cops face.

The teammate deserved whatever came his way. For the love of God, I've heard about "the talk" til I want to puke, cuz as a white dude I never explained to my son to keep his hands visible shut up do what your told.

But will someone explain to these douche nozels a good way to to end up in jail or worse is to stop, get out, and decide your going to walk down the sidewalk running your mouth.

A lot of cops met their end when their subject rolls up the window on them after getting pulled over. The window tint on that McClaren was almost opaque.

Nope. Use watch basketball back in the Jordan days when it was actually worth to watch.

Don't even watch the superbowl. Did for the commercials now that isn't even worth it.

I do of course watch the kids play their sports. I'm the one dad that doesn't get all worked up but some things did bug me so went to coaching. coach soccer and basketball every year. Won't coach football. Know nothing about it

GroupWell……. not since Feb. 25, 1989.
Amen to that !! Since Landry & his group were thrown away like yesterday’s garbage to the whims of Jerrys Boys, its been a Keystone Cops fiasco ever since then except when Jimmy Johnson had the reigns- when he was tossed, the roof caved in & its a joke now. But who really cares anyway ? NFL is now a bad joke- nothing like it used to be !! 😵‍💫🤬😵‍💫

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom