ANYBODY-ELSE GETTING THE POP-UP ADS ON THE BOTTOM OF THE MM PAGES/FORUMS???

They are getting very annoying popping up every time you got to a different thread.
RELH

Adsense ran an “experiment” that wasn’t authorized by me. It’s been removed.

Obviously I don’t like ad blockers, and don’t suggest anyone use one here, as they’ll either have the site out of business or I have to find new ways to put ads in front of eyeballs.

The site isn’t free to run and the ads are what pay to keep the site alive for you all to make use of.

Obviously I don’t like ad blockers, and don’t suggest anyone use one here, as they’ll either have the site out of business or I have to find new ways to put ads in front of eyeballs.

The site isn’t free to run and the ads are what pay to keep the site alive for you all to make use of.

post.jpeg

Thanks for solving the issue Founder!! It was driving me crazy however, please follow through with OW's request!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom