Any turtle mount pics to share?

feddoc

Long Time Member
I'm looking for some new ideas.

postturtle.jpg

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

I'm looking for some new ideas.

postturtle.jpg

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

Good question Feddoc. Eel is being modest as usual. I was in the same boat a few months back so I sent Eel a pm. Here are the pics straight from the legends own personal collection.

Classic shoulder mount.

57571_907ebdfa237a05ce6b595e0e3447f149.jpg

Eel is turning these into matching lamps.

320413fbcdaf.jpg

Eel crafted this monster into a Grandfather clock.
822imagescah1r3pj.jpg

Eel assured me us lessor hunters need not worry about the bug eyed looked. Something about Turtles realizing who he is and getting that horrified look.
2782imagesca23kyhv.jpg

Lastly, a classic European.
7359imagescarsmfj9.jpg

Hope that helps.

Good question Feddoc. Eel is being modest as usual. I was in the same boat a few months back so I sent Eel a pm. Here are the pics straight from the legends own personal collection.

Classic shoulder mount.

57571_907ebdfa237a05ce6b595e0e3447f149.jpg

Eel is turning these into matching lamps.

320413fbcdaf.jpg

Eel crafted this monster into a Grandfather clock.
822imagescah1r3pj.jpg

Eel assured me us lessor hunters need not worry about the bug eyed looked. Something about Turtles realizing who he is and getting that horrified look.
2782imagesca23kyhv.jpg

Lastly, a classic European.
7359imagescarsmfj9.jpg

Hope that helps.

Hey Feddoc is that full sneak or semi sneak full body mount?? A beauty for sure!!

Tag you must know some big dogs in the Turtle Club International (TCI). My, my what money can get you..........Thanks for sharing!

Hey Feddoc is that full sneak or semi sneak full body mount?? A beauty for sure!!

Tag you must know some big dogs in the Turtle Club International (TCI). My, my what money can get you..........Thanks for sharing!

That clock thing is way cool.

That clock thing is way cool.

Feleno has some turtle mounting pics, but this is a family website and he may get banned for posting them :)

Feleno has some turtle mounting pics, but this is a family website and he may get banned for posting them :)

Here I am hamming it up out on the back deck. You can only put so many in the house.

6524mike_the_turtle.jpg

This is Roy's biggest so far. Might be his Coues Turtle.

3993baby_turtle_shell_turkey_call_jpg-thumb.jpg

Here I am hamming it up out on the back deck. You can only put so many in the house.

6524mike_the_turtle.jpg

This is Roy's biggest so far. Might be his Coues Turtle.

3993baby_turtle_shell_turkey_call_jpg-thumb.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom