Any Predator Zone Wolves harvested?

PleaseDear

Long Time Member
Other than the wolves that have been harvested with in the Trophy area units, has anyone seen or heard of any getting harvested in the Predator Zone--area's?

Thanks

Robb

Well, I just got back from a week of trying!!

I would sit on any small elk herd and wait to see if any wolves came around them...

Not one wolf heard nor seen....

Great trip though and will try again as the season continues.

Robb

No sign in my area. I did see a Great Pyrenees this morning while elk hunting. He skedaddled when he saw me. No sheep up there for a couple of weeks so he must just be hanging out eating deer. They're as bad as the wolves, just not as many of them...

As of last Wednesday----

16 wolf harvested in the Trophy Area's.

3 wolf harvest's in the Predator Zone.

Slow and slim pickings....

Robb

Prey for some snow! They will come. IMO november we'll start to see more of them hitting the dirt.

Yeh, that is what I am thinking/hoping.....as 1 of my tags is good thru Jan 31st with in the Predator Zone.

My biggest fear is that after the 60 days, the Pro wolf crowd will file in court and come Nov. we will be chit outta luck to hunt the winter range with all the elk down and the wolves hanging around them.

Robb

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom