Any one looking for a cute gal to date?

T

tageater

What i'm about to tell you IS true, 100%, you cant make this kinda stuff up.

Well it starts with a cute gal(for real) she's pretty hot actually. Anyway she gets knocked up and dude does "the right thing" and marries her. 5 months later he's dead. car accident.

last year she started seeing a married buddy of ours( he leaves wife and kids for her)anyway july of this year...he's dead, lifeflight helicopter crash...

There's more...about 3 months ago, she started seeing a local fireman, yep you guessed it, the one that was in the small plane crash last week...graveyard dead.

I will say that there is no way she's doing anything to cause these guys deaths, i'm just saying that the guys she dated have ended up in freak accidents resulting in their deaths...

I actually kinda feel bad for her...not bad enough to date her.

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

HEY TAG!!!

COWBOY-UP!!!

YOU TELL US YOU'RE TOUGHER THAN THE REST,RIGHT???

DID YOU TELL HER YOU WOULDN'T KEEP HER AROUND LONG ENOUGH TO KEEP THE TRADITION UP???

>HEY TAG!!!
>
>COWBOY-UP!!!
>
>YOU TELL US YOU'RE TOUGHER THAN
>THE REST,RIGHT???
>
>DID YOU TELL HER YOU WOULDN'T
>KEEP HER AROUND LONG ENOUGH
>TO KEEP THE TRADITION UP???
>

I 2nd that.

That's just plain creepy. Stay away - very very far away!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

i could find a pic, but i wont. Its her only chance to get a date from now on. If everyone knows her and her story, shes got no chance of hooking up with any of ya'll.

I'm no whimp, and i aint never run from an ass whooping? but when it comes to playing games with ole Mr. Death, i aint even messing with that business, there's no do-overs in that game.

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Nov-27-08 AT 03:28AM (MST)[p]ADMIT IT TAG!!!

YOU KNOW YOU WANT IT!!!

BESIDES!!!

SHE'S SPERIENCED!!!

JUST SPLAIN IT TO HER LIKE YOU HAVE ALL THE REST!!!

LET HER KNOW YOU AIN'T GOT TIME FOR HER B.S.!!!

EDIT::: }> }> }> }> }> !!!

LAST EDITED ON Nov-27-08 AT 05:06AM (MST)[p]Can we set her up with D? I can have D meet her at the Taj hotel in Mumbai, India. I'm buying.

You guys remember the TV show "Northern Exposure"? Is the next guy gonna fall asleep on a glacier or get hit by a falling satellite?

.....and zigga, thanks for the offer, but I'm not allowed into that motel anymore. My last rendezvous there the extreme friction caught the bed on fire....

JB

capt.cps.oil56.271108094034.photo04.photo.default-342x512.jpg

Its one of two things Tag;

1. Carma, on the account of breaking up the 2nd marriage or

2. She's a witch, no broom just the modern day version.

Either way Tag, with the stock market down a better investment for you would to buy a life insurance policy on the next dude she locks onto.

If that just don't beat all. I tried to get a date off MM for 5 years. Now they can't give them away. Dose she have teeth? Do you mean she is one of them CUTE FAT girls?

Rutnbuck

No,Rut, she's legitimately hot! But i dont know what her looks have to do with the unfortunate demises of her love interests.

I'm just really curious, other than in Ziggas case or in fictional tv shows or some bizarre serial murdering hoe, i've never heard of this happening to one person, EVER.

Everyone ziggas ever "dated" has also died. A slow painful immuno-repressed death, but dead just the same- just kidding zigs.

and i cant imagine what's going through her head? Truely a strange case of coincidence/Karma...

47aa8a9e202b0d9f.jpg

ooooooo whitchy woman!!! get it???? run!!!!!! she go screeeaaaattch!!!!! another man done gone. didnt you ever here the songs. true storys.

The last "guy" was my friend and a great kid. The world is a worse place due to his loss. I know that poor girl and she has had it pretty rough. I hoe she can shake it off. She is a very attractive young lady who has had some serious bad luck. I hope the best for her and for all those involved.

Chad

I thought someone in here might know her, and that's why i chose to keep things as they are and just talk about the weirdness of it all.

I am sincerely sorry for the loss of your friend. i'm positive i'd seen him a couple of times in the ER. It sucks even worse when its a lifesaver that goes too soon.

Truly a wierd thing for her. Which ER do you work? PM me if you would rather. I work for SLCFD and we visit most of them quite often! Maybe I will see ya around some time. Happy Holidays!

Chad

LAST EDITED ON Nov-27-08 AT 11:24PM (MST)[p]Nah, i dont mind, I'm at LD., i'm based out of radiology, but i "make my rounds" and spend quite a bit of time in the ER. I'm the guy with the shaved hair, and tattoo on my head.
48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

and happy's to ya'll too.

I am actually not with the UFA, I am with Salt Lake City Fire Dept. My Bid is station #1 downtown 500 East 200 South.

Tag, we were at LD this AM. I will have to watch for ya! I will look for the Tat!

Morning? whats that? I'm a swing shifter.....Have one of the nurses call me on my vocera, they all know me as JD. I'll come down and smoke one with ya'll!

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

I wont post a pic of her brian. sorry bud, i just wanted to share a story about the crap she's been through. If I didn't know about it first hand, i'd call BS. Its just crazy.

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

I know this girl as well. She truely is a beautiful girl. She has always been real nice when I have seen her. She will be a real catch for someone some day. Silentstalker, Sorry for the loss of your friend. I work for West Valley Fire, but got hired shortly after Dillan left here. The guys here that knew him have nothing but the best to say about him. I also believe the world is out with him gone. Wish a quick recovery to your other brothers out there.

Is she willing to relocate to Tucson? OR maybe with Nobama in office he will give me a new biz up north.

>Is she willing to relocate to
>Tucson? OR maybe with Nobama
>in office he will give
>me a new biz up
>north.

Who is Gilamonster8?

>.....and zigga, thanks for the offer,
>but I'm not allowed into
>that motel anymore. My last
>rendezvous there the extreme friction
>caught the bed on fire....
>
>
>JB

So who was the lucky guy???

Thanks Muley. Our guy's are doing better each day. We really appreciate your dept.'s help both with the Honor Guard and Truck etc. It was an awesome show of Brotherhood! Thank you and Be safe! See you on the big one!

Chad

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom