Any old timers around?

lvtohuntnfish

I lost my handle so I had to create a new one.
I was wondering if anyone knows what happened to certain people who I used to see post on here.

1. Potatowhisper

2. Cass :)

3. bobcatbess

Thank you

Bess has been through a bunch of names Monster Muley relocation program in action. Right now I believe he is Show Them To Me. I also remember Cass don't know if he renamed or not might have just dropped out.

I have lost count of all of Bessy names. How many have there been ?

Mmer's relocation program. lmao

Cass is still around, just dosn't post much anymore. Used to post multiple times a day until a few years ago.

Mark
muledeer.jpg

My hunting spot is so secret, not even the elk have found it yet.

Well then - the question is - who did YOU used to be?

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

1. Potatowhisper....does not post hardly at all anymore here but is alive and well in Cali.

2. Cass....alive and recently made a post on his future hunting trip to Canada this year and lives in LV I think still.

3. bobcatbess....Well here is another example of a cat that has 9 lives, but he has used up close to half of them by now and like stated above he still is here and under an alias of Show Them To Me aka STTM. He is one mangy cat that refuses to die and be buried.

Who might you be??

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Bess' handles have included:

Horsec@ck Johnson
Geeezus
Gawdd
Jizis
Jezuss
Thckdck
Sknkd
The Beaver
Kryste
Chryste
Qurighste
Ditties
Tagless
Sackless

LAST EDITED ON Jan-07-12 AT 04:41AM (MST)[p]Is changing your handle kinda like getting a sex change? How about it Bessy?
lvtohuntandfish, were have you been lately? Lets here some hunting stories. fatrooster.

some are still kicking.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Glad to hear they are all still kicking. I used to be stickerpt but lost my password and my ISP changed so could not get a new one sent to my old email address. I did not post a lot but I did contribute the live cam at the african waterhole. Some fond memories included lilbuck with the bong in the garage and someone going to the "tool box" whenever a big elk or deer was spotted. :)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom