Any numismatists out there?

LAST EDITED ON Dec-18-11 AT 06:52PM (MST)[p]I'd say just about all Male Human Species have one!(Coin Collector!)

Well except ~Z~ at the minute!!!

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

Not exactly true. Cick on the link then read Lesgo's replying post. You have a hard time following a blood trail?

Speaking of coins....my BIL told me that my uncle had buried a 55 gallon drum full of old silver dollars on this place years ago. Uncle didn't like banks and kept his good stuff to himself.

So when I bought the land, I got a metal detector and started searching in the basment. Right away I found a coffee can full of half dollars, about $600 worth of old quarters and dimes (I have two rolls of near uncircualted mercury dimes) and an 1903 Springfielg. After digging 3 feet deep all across the basement, I gave up.

Then I took the backhoe and tried to find the master stash. No luck.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

Im sorry Rans, did you post something?

I do have a few coins that are worth something, but I have a bunch that aren't.

"Any numismatists out there?"........

There is a religious Holiday in this month, therefore I refuse to discuss my sexual preferences with you guys on a public forum!

Maybe in January?

"Fathom the hypocracy of a Government that requires every citizen to prove that they are insured.....but not everyone must prove that they are a citizen"

Well Nickman your signature line is #1 on my favorites list that's the only thing I've learned so far from this post.

Nope not a numismatist already knew what it was so another wasted 15 minutes.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom