Any Idea??

Longun

Long Time Member
I picked this trinket up at a yard sale this weekend that was stuffed in a box with some other items I bought. And I don't have any idea what it is. So I figured some of the expert hunting connoisseur's on this sight would maybe know.
46bf269222969f5d.jpg

46bf26ce230856c8.jpg

46bf2704238b7777.jpg

Could it be a decoritive hard boiled egg server? I can't tell the actual size. My Grandmother use to collect stuff like that, LOL

There are only two types of people - The Hunters and the hunted,
I hunt.
Alchase

WELL!!!

IT WAS A MAGIC LAMP!!!

BUT I CAN SEE YOU LET THE GENIE OUT ALREADY!!!

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

That is, believe it or not, a very rare and valuable Louie XIV spittoon! Smokeless tobacco came out way before "smokeless" powder.:)

That particular one (with a Ruby on top) is known as the "alternative lifestyle" spittoon. It sent a clear message to everyone of the owners sexual orientation.

You might want to keep it in a box in the attic!

Eel

Don't know what it is.
Although I am thankful you were wearing clothes when taking the pic!
LOL!

4678aec03a21ae00.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Aug-12-07 AT 04:36PM (MST)[p]How about a urn for cremated ashes. Hard to tell if it is large enought for that use.
Since you did not find any ashes inside, they already planted Aunt lilly among the petunias in the flower bed.
RELH

Actually Eelgrass was close but a few era's off. It is from Louis IX era and this Ruby Stone GOBBLET was using the the Celebration of the losing of Virginity in the place dungeons.

Brian

GEE THANKS---you guys are a lot of help. If it is a QUEER GUY thing I'm chucking it!!! It is the size of a hard boiled egg server and I thought it was an urn too but it wouldn't hold much ash ESPECIALLY WHAT DRIFTS AROUND THIS PLACE!! But it is made of solid brass-hell maybe even gold cause it is pretty heavy has a nice ring ding to it. O.K. I keeping it--hid down in the basement, don't have an attic.

This was in the box also and its really what I wanted. It's a fun and straight shooter too-----LOOKOUT COYOTES!!! Most of you probably don't know what this is neither. Enough clowning around with you guys--gotta go finish my wood orders, HUNTING SEASON IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER!!
46c0525e467de36e.jpg

46c0529946cdc18b.jpg

Mike,

Keep it and when I get there in 6 weeks, we can discuss the object in question. Size of a hard boiled egg, you could be very right, I don't know.

Brian

It is an ancient nut cracker. Better known as a Bog Wan. It is used in castration process of young in-bread politicians. Laymen terms don't stick your testicals in it and smack it with a hammer. And don't eat out of it.

Rutnbuck

ROTFLMAO!!!!!! Yep I know its 3 am---off to the wood cutting detail.Rutnbuck's remark will keep me entertained all day long.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom